[RESOLVED] Troy Tech has dropped CompTia

Thread: [RESOLVED] Troy Tech has dropped CompTia

Hybrid View

gaff2

Resolved [RESOLVED] Troy Tech has dropped CompTia

I have just learned that CompTia has forced Troy Tech (www.troytec.com) to drop its A+, Net+ et al study guides from its site. Apparently the questions in the guides were a bit too close to the real test.

Batmanski

I'm suprised Microsoft havn't done the same, when I did my W2K Server exam I used a troytech guide and was very surprised to find how close the questions were. IP addresses on questions in troytec were the same on the exam!!

a1computer

can y still get troy network + exams

gaff2

TroyTec has dropped the Net+ from their site. I was just about to get the Net+ when they dropped it. I sure would like to see one show up on the sly.

- cork

When i was studing for A+ I used "exam essentials" from <a href="http://www.certify.com" target="_blank">www.certify.com</a>

The questions were to quote My Cousin Vinnie " IDENTICAL"
    "The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them." President George W. Bush

[quote]Originally posted by xschmittyx:
    <strong>When i was studing for A+ I used "exam essentials" from <a href="http://www.certify.com" target="_blank">www.certify.com</a>

The questions were to quote My Cousin Vinnie " IDENTICAL"</strong><hr></blockquote>

Was this for the new exams?