playing a movie ripped from a dvd in a dvd player

Thread: playing a movie ripped from a dvd in a dvd player

Post playing a movie ripped from a dvd in a dvd player

hello,
    i got this movie ripped from a dvd and i'm trying to play it my dvd player. my dvd says i can play movies from cd but i have not figure out how to do it. does anyone know what format the dvd player reads???

Hey publico. Not to do the mods job or anything but this doesn't sound exactly legal. Is it??

I dare say when Sowulo see's it he'll have to close the topic.

Cheers
    Matt
    And Control Enter STILL wont let me post a reply.

i thought the forum was for any questions. well if i'm wrong then diregard this question.

thanks.

[quote]Originally posted by publico:
    <strong>hello,
    i got this movie ripped from a dvd and i'm trying to play it my dvd player. my dvd says i can play movies from cd but i have not figure out how to do it. does anyone know what format the dvd player reads???</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well then, before this topic gets closed, I'd like to add my 2 cents. I don't know all the specifics exactly on this, but DVD players have something in them, that won't allow copied CD's or DVD's to play back. However, there are way's of cracking it, but we won't get into that here. So the rule of thumb, is that you should only play legal, original, DVD's or CD's in a DVD player. Those are the only 2 formats that will play back.
    Hello World

you need to use the VCD format and be sure your DVD player can play VCD's. <a href="http://dvd.box.sk/" target="_blank">http://dvd.box.sk/</a> use this site.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein