[RESOLVED] EZ CD Creator isn't compatable

Thread: [RESOLVED] EZ CD Creator isn't compatable

griff

Resolved [RESOLVED] EZ CD Creator isn't compatable

I have been trying to find a download or patch to get my EZ CD creator v.35c /direct cd v.2.5d to work with win2000 pro...
    i have failed and it is driving me nuts, so if anyone can help,,, it is appreciated!
    thanks.

Easy CD Creator 4 and newer, work under W2K. all you have to do is check if your CD-R unit is supported by Easy CD Creator 4.
    www.adaptec.com

------------------
    "Matter is passive. In spite of its power, it can't be controlled without the human mind." Sokrates

My Hardware Info, Hardware Media and Computer History page
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

sunburn

Talking

Hey grif i have managed to get Direct CD to work under win2k but i havnt yet attempted to get ezy cd to work yet thats my next goal.

if ya want some help in getting DIRECT CD to work under win 2k give me a bell ok

Regards SUNBURN

ICQ-6494958
    E-mail [email protected] http://www.fuzzylogik.co.uk

Both Easy CD Creator and DirectCD work fine with the proper version and updates. Check out Adaptec.com and get the correct files.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

ilovetheusers

How about other cd burning utilities? I havent tried any yet, guess i should...

Problem is, those won't upgrade to the proper version. You need 4.02 to work with 2000. Unfortunately, it's only available for purchase, not d/l, and there's not patch. You can buy it from HP if you're a registered user for $14. There is information on HP's website regarding it. if you don't have the right version, nothing will work with 2000.

------------------
    "What would anybody want with a blind dog?"
    http://alanschmid.com <!~~~peep dis, yo?
    "What would anybody want with a blind dog?"

braybk

I had bought an HP 8250i and I knew that ez cd 3.5 that came with it wouldn't work, so I called HP and ordered their updated CD with ez cd 4.whatever on it for the $14. It installed fine, but crashed everytime I tried to run it, which did not please me, I assure you. I then bought the latest version of Nero, and it works fine.

------------------
    -Geek used to be a four letter word. Now its a six-figure one.