Installing Win2K server?

Thread: Installing Win2K server?

Post Installing Win2K server?

Could some1 tell me how to install Win2k server on to a brand new hard drive, using NTFS. I have exhausted all I knew. I do not want to install another OS just to install 2K. I can install OS fine but when I am setting PDC it ask me to convert FAT to NTFS and when I tried that it did not let me do it (convert.exe) I am using WD 30G HD as a Primary master. There is a scsi in the system but I want to leave it alone.
    Just in case any1 wondering; I am runnig Duron 850 on ASUS ASV133A 750M DRAM. Any ideas... Thanks.
    Yahoo! Rocks...Goodbye Google THE Privacy Pirate!

Use partitoning software to partition drive as ntfs. Server likes ntfs because of better security. Try partion magic, it's pretty good. Even microsoft boot disks will do this for you. Then server will not prompt.
    Must not strangle users. Repeat. Must not strangle users.

Thanks. I got it all set up, I was trying to cut corners. But I ended up following "directions" from technical manual I had sitting around collecting dust. I made the floppies, it hurt but it paid off. It did make installation smooth, unatteded and setup NTFS very smoothly. Moral of the story is some time it helps to take little bit time to read, I am terrible at it. Thanks again for your response.
    Yahoo! Rocks...Goodbye Google THE Privacy Pirate!