Regarding my last post

Thread: Regarding my last post

Post Regarding my last post

It is already on CONXION download center, this is the OFFICIAL MS download sight.

Activewin etc... have been running the download link all day, MS made no attempt to stop it or made contact with Robert Stein as had been done in the past. It is the Official release just not posted to the Windows Update sight.

-Wayne
    I use The best program that cures Windows problems, Far more reliable than Norton Utilities, It's called FORMAT C:...® [I hate AT&T@home cable service]

Wayne -

If you look, about 15 minutes before you posted(I'm probably not exact on the time), another user posted it, and Darren removed that one. Yes, the service pack is on an official microsoft website, but it has not been released to the general public as of yet.

If you have a question regarding a moderators decision, please contact them directly via PM, or email rather than posting a topic.

Darren Wilson

Until it goes on the Windows Update site or MS Downloads site it is not Public Release & is classed as 'warez'. I have also explained the same to a user who posted later versions of IE6 as well.

Darren is right...

"Warez" is considered ANY program that you are not granted license to use by the company that writes it.

Even if micorsoft puts Windows XP Full version on its site - but doesn't publish it with license aggreement - it's warez.

I think everyone waited so long for SP2 - they can wait to monday..

Microsoft might change things at the last second - untill the official release it's considred "Beta" and is under M$ beta license aggreement that enables only approved beta testers to use it.

Exclamation

FYI, I deleted another one, about an hour ago, posted by another user!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.