[RESOLVED] Unknown Laptop

Thread: [RESOLVED] Unknown Laptop

Rick B

Unhappy Unknown Laptop

Hello, I aquired a ZENON laptop, in a trade i made not long ago. The problem is, The company is out of buisness. I am in need of an AC Adapter, for this laptop. This is a great system. It runs great, on a battery. I had to do some rigging on that too. I am in need of an adapter, or someone who might have one, so I can get a picture of it, For the volts & Amps, and anything else I might dig up. I hate to part it out. It,s a 233 mmx 128 megs of mem, 24x cd rom tv out, you name it. Thanks in advance. Rick B

------------------

Do you know its FCC number? Is it shown anywhere?

------------------
    "Matter is passive. In spite of its power, it can't be controlled without the human mind." Sokrates

My Hardware Info, Hardware Media and Computer History page
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Rick B

Yes, I did an FCC search. The number is J759703 . Thats where I found out that the company was out of buisness. They still have all of the phone numbers listed. But they are all disconected. Maby we can find one somewhere. Thanks Rick B

melmo

ok what voltage and amperage
    is the plud round ??
    plug
    if so positive center or negative center

Rick B

The DC voltage is 20 volts amps are 5.5 , the plug is round allmost like a PS2. There are four male pins in the plug. in a square position. The pinout looks like two colons (: just fill in the circle, and you will have what the end of the plug looks like. Thanks Rick

------------------

Rick B

The DC voltage is 20 volts amps are 5.5 , the plug is round allmost like a PS2. There are four male pins in the plug. in a square position. The pinout looks like two colons (: just fill in the circle, and you will have what the end of the plug looks like. Thanks Rick

------------------