Handspring Trade-in Rebate

Thread: Handspring Trade-in Rebate

Thumbs up Handspring Trade-in Rebate

I'm thinking maybe this should be posted in the "Hot Deals" section, but since it pertains to PDAs also...

Here it is: a 100$US rebate (thats 150$CAN for my canuck friends) if you trade in an older PDA upon purchase of the "Edge" model! This quote is from the website.

You've asked for it—and now it's here! For a limited time, if you have an eligible old handheld, you can save $100 when you trade up to Visor Edge—Handspring's hottest handheld. It's so simple! All you need is any handheld that uses the Palm OS®, Pocket PC, WinCE, or Symbian operating system, or an Apple Newton, Casio, Psion or Sharp handheld-working or not-and you can get $100 off the Visor Edge handheld when you buy it at Handspring.com!
    Handspring Tradeup

Sounds like a deal to me!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Sounds very good to me. Put this in Hot Hot Deals.

I've tried the Visor Edge...feels very sleek and expensive in my hands (it is expensive, but other Handsprings felt cheap). Great machine. I'd go for this.

I am moving this thread to Hot Hot Deals...

Please remove this thread to avoid doubling of topic.

Thanks!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams