[RESOLVED] NAV 7.5 Client install problem

Thread: [RESOLVED] NAV 7.5 Client install problem

Interceptor79

Post NAV 7.5 Client install problem

I am rolling out a NAV ce, and on one workstation when i run the installation program, i get this message. "Failed to install Iskernel files please make sure you have appropriate priveleges on this machine" It is an NT workstation 4 machine running some version of client for novell, i log on as a system admin, both network and local, so i have full rights to the pc. i can't figure out what the iskernel files are. The problem is isolated to the one machine. I have a feeling this might be a virus, so i am preparing to remove the hdd, and run a scan off another pc. any suggestions, or comments would be appreciated..
    Thanks,
    the man so poor he goes to barbecues to lick other peoples fingers.

Try first running the instmsia.exe installer update package, and then reboot and run setup again. The instmsia.exe can be found in the Win32 installation folder.

------------------
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.