E-mail prfiles

Thread: E-mail prfiles

Post E-mail prfiles

I have a system with dial up internet access, customer does not want it on network, but has several profiles downloading e-mail using netscape, problem is there is no password for the profile, so if you choose any profile you can see any body's inbox and send mail out using that profile. Outlook does not create profiles unless you have exchange.
    Any body knows of any cheap software that can handle this, or a better way to set up outlook or netscape?

You don't need to have exchange for multiple profiles! Just install it using the corperate mail option and setup your regular pop mail. Believe me this works thats how i have it setup right now in front of me, and I don't have exchange.
    A+ Net+ MCP CCNA

Right!
    You can have also a "Fraude" Exchange Profie and add to it Internet Mail Support
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence

Talking

Do I need to set up users in windows and log out every time to start up the profile, or will outlook give me a choice to open the profile with password protection.

Fifty fifty...
    You can get outlook to ask you which profile to use - but it won't ask for a password.

Any way the best sollution is to create 2 seperate user profile - each with his own password and settings
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence