ok I just 2 days ago converted to win2k(fresh install) with the fat32 file system. But whenever I goto "My Network Places" and then "Computers By Me" or whatever its called, or "entire network" then "workgroup" then the only other computer on my network which is a win98 machine named 2530. The win2k box sees it but when I click on it to open it up and get files and stuff it lags for like a whole minute, and theres no little blinking lights telling me theres a connection so basically noththing is happening, then its shows everything thats shared. The things I have shared are the whole harddrive with read and write and the cdrom and the printers. I'm not at home now so I don't can't double check this but I think that when I'm on the win98 machine and trying to conect to the win2k is sees it and everything but then when I try to get into it it asks for a password so I guess I actually have two problems. I tried entering the password for my admin and for one of the users I made but it doesn't work, how do I know what the password for my own box is? I am useing netBEUI on both systems and TCP/IP and on the win98 box netBEUI is set to defualt. Oh and how do you set a default protocol on win2k or do you need to? ok well thats about it wait no its not I was just wondering if win2k had the quickview function available and how to install it.

------------------
I like PEZ a bit
This is why they call me PEZ_B0y