I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so here goes...

I work at a bank and a couple of the tellers keep complaining of their computers shutting down/locking up/etc. in the middle of customer transactions. The teller machines are:

HP Brio
Intel Celeron 466MHz
63MB RAM
Windows 98SE

It uses a IBM client to access the AS/400 and uses 5250 emulator to run the teller software off the AS/400. The weird thing is that only these two tellers have this problem. Their computers mess up two or three times a day. I happened to be at their branch when one of them got an error. It was a BSOD error about VXD VWIN32(05). I looked up the error at Microsoft's website, and it said something about the Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Start utility. It says that I need to contact the manufacturer of the DMIStart utility for a patch.

How do I find out who the DMIStart utility's manufacturer is? And if this is messing up one teller's machine, wouldn't another teller's machine mess up, too. I mean, they are all the exact type of computer with the same software installed. Thanks for any replies, and sorry this was so long.