Driverguy IS GOD!!!

Thread: Driverguy IS GOD!!!

Talking Driverguy IS GOD!!!

I was searching through my mp3's cleaning up when I came across 'Who let the Driverguy out'. I was thinking about what he said and we have come along way. Sorry but did I start the flaming? I was having MAJOR mental/emotional problems, DON'T ASK!!! Anyway, what happened to Driverguy? I would just like to say that what happened recently in the chatroom I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN OKAY! Anybody who would like to second this please reply.

PM the Driver Guy and make your apologies known to him.
    I'm sure he can get over what ever happened between the two of you.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Talking

Nothing happened between him and me that was bad, I was just saying this group's behaviour HAS improved.

Originally posted by busboy:
    <STRONG>I was searching through my mp3's cleaning up when I came across 'Who let the Driverguy out'. I was thinking about what he said and we have come along way. Sorry but did I start the flaming? I was having MAJOR mental/emotional problems, DON'T ASK!!! Anyway, what happened to Driverguy? I would just like to say that what happened recently in the chatroom I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN OKAY! Anybody who would like to second this please reply.</STRONG>

What happened in the chatroom? I usually avoid it like the plague so I have no idea. The one time I was there I found it to be a den of flack and flame (nothing horrible but people were not getting helped and were getting ripped on for buying crappy components).

Originally posted by ilovetheusers:
    <STRONG>

What happened in the chatroom? I usually avoid it like the plague so I have no idea. The one time I was there I found it to be a den of flack and flame (nothing horrible but people were not getting helped and were getting ripped on for buying crappy components).</STRONG>
    Amen!