I WON A PRIZE!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I WON A PRIZE!!!!!

My mail is sacred to me.

As a matter of act, it's the only thing I just can't let my wife handle for me.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

dude, you're gay?

to top it off my stupid friend purchased this dumb device that changes our voice,so she is calling my cell phone discising her voice with that thing she got and saying her name is larry and that i am gay.

the wierd thing is with that little gadget she sounds like a guy

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

I know how you could convince her you're definitely not gay. Let her catch you in an indescrete moment in the bathroom with the sears catalog.

This will of course turn any and all sex you later have in life into an act of depravity.

How's that for a prize ?
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

i havent watch it yet, i just came home from work and i recieved another package it is the sound track to fast and furouis, i got it FREE

weeeeeeee

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg