[quote]Originally posted by Draggar:
<strong>

I'll have to agree with Kymera, there are a lot of guys out there, if they see a woman in charge of them, they feel they can slack off. then, if she comes down on them for slacking off, they give her the whole 'you're being a bitch' routine.

Someitmes, I'm ashamed to be a guy, esp seeing people like that (and I've worked with them). They do nothing, making everyone else (at this time there were 3 of us, and 2 were the slacking off type, so guess who did all the work?), then give an attitude when the boss trys to talk to them. I hate guys like that.

Basicaly, I look at it this way,
If you're willing and able to pull your own weight around the workarea, great. If you have a good personality in you, allowing you to get along with your co-workers, great. If you're one of those who like to slack off, then I'd say find a new job. I don't want you working with me.</strong><hr></blockquote>

But don't play that damned martyr routine. One thing I have noticed about most all women is that they want to work hard, great go ahead. Don't play the damned martyr because you always take more than you can chew, don't ask me to help, don't keep me informed, and so on. That really pisses me off, you aren't working harder than me or making me look lazy. You are justing trying to impress someone, fill me in on what is going on and WE can get it done. That is what I have noticed in many females that really pisses me off.