An interesting challenge... wanna try?

Thread: An interesting challenge... wanna try?

Post An interesting challenge... wanna try?

I saw a TV show once, yeah, I do watch occasionally!

This man was forever saying how women whined to much and that they weren't treated any differently. Soooooooooo, a challenged was issued - live as a woman for a week.

They gave him a makeup artist, clothes, shoes, the works. Stephen became Stephanie. It was an interesting result.

Stephen never realised the attention to detail men have when it comes to women... at the end of the week, he was exhausted, felt emotionally dirty and vunerable and his self confidence hit the floor.

As I said, very interesting interview with him back as Stephen. It was simply that Stephanie was treated differently than Stephen in every aspect of his/her daily life.

Has there ever been a show like that in the US? What was the result?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Yeah, Y' Sync. In fact they do concerts too
    Sofa King Retarded

[quote]Originally posted by ßracius:
    <strong>Yeah, Y' Sync. In fact they do concerts too</strong><hr></blockquote>

Re Paul, Dennis Rodman, Boy George...
    just to name a few...

As for a serious non-celebrity show, there must have been something they did like that here. They've done everything else..
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

Banned

Damn, I would make one ugly, ugly pregnant looking female. Would be fun to hit on guys, and watch their expressions when an ugly girl hit on them. Otherwise, HELL NO!!!!

[quote]Originally posted by cleetus:
    <strong>Damn, I would make one ugly, ugly pregnant looking female. Would be fun to hit on guys, and watch their expressions when an ugly girl hit on them. Otherwise, HELL NO!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Now that has been done and it was funny as hell!
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

Thumbs up

MTV did a show like that but only for a 2 day's it covered the male/female issue, Mum/Daughter, A guy takeing care of a baby for 2 days. I forget the name but it was kind of cheesy.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

At 2 meter in height (6'-7"), I would make one Amazon looking women. Nah, it'd never work...
    Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

As a matter of fact I love challenges like this sort of thing... unfortunately... I would make one butt UGLY woman!
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

[quote]Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff:
    <strong>At 2 meter in height (6'-7"), I would make one Amazon looking women. Nah, it'd never work... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Im scared of tall , ugly women... and horses.

The more I think about it, arent they one and the same?
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

[quote]Originally posted by NooNoo:
    <strong>Has there ever been a show like that in the US? What was the result?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not that I know of, NooNoo, but then I'm not a regular TV watcher. Geez, you guys get all the cool stuff. Clotted cream (drool) , British Air (ohmigod, those socks and blankies and REAL tea) , George Michael, and now this...

and don't forget the Queen

oh and the Beatles

It would be fascinating to live life for a week as the opposite sex....but I wouldn't like it to be permanent..I love being a woman too much

its a bit like my brother took this gorgeous woman back home with him and slipped his hand down her pants to find..the crown jewels....yewk..he ran...
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

[quote]Originally posted by Mayet:
    <strong>its a bit like my brother took this gorgeous woman back home with him and slipped his hand down her pants to find..the crown jewels....yewk..he ran...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Holy hell, did he need therapy?
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

Still needs therapy..... he was very wary for a long time after...and all his friends...and us family had a bit of a chuckle for a while...he walked around for months shaking his head saying " but she looked so real" well she was...but real what???
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666

Banned

[quote]Originally posted by Mayet:
    <strong>Still needs therapy..... he was very wary for a long time after...and all his friends...and us family had a bit of a chuckle for a while...he walked around for months shaking his head saying " but she looked so real" well she was...but real what???</strong><hr></blockquote>

Happened too a couple I know, she danced with her first, then the husband joined in. He thought they were going to get a thresome going. The wife and I had to spend the next thirty minutes explaining that it was a dude with large breasts. Sorry, the adams apple gave it away to me, and the package rubbing the wife gave it away to the wife. Friend walked away still not quite believing.