Nice Things From Other WinDrivers Members - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nice Things From Other WinDrivers Members

Renee was/is such a good help with certain subjects for my classes and she makes killer drinky poos.

PGG and Mustang welcomed me into their house and offered me a place to stay.

Sheriff Q has helped me out many of times.

Webhead constantly reminds me how much I dislike soup

And the list can go on and on and on........
    Faith is the substance of things not known and the Evidence of things not seen.

Lessee...I haven't been active here too long like some of you...so I'll just have to say your witty, entertaining conversations, and knowing how you all think on different things.
    People need to find out the real story before they jump to conclusions drawn from their worst fears.

[quote]Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff:
    <strong>For Lycia and her ability to share, with the utmost patience, that people are multi-faceted, and every side is beautiful. </strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm sure you typed my name by mistake and meant to type say Mayet's or Renee's or Kymera's name...

[quote]Originally posted by Thunderwnid:
    <strong> If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all because the Ladies of Windrivers will rip you a new ARSE!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

And this, this is priceless. Got to ad this to my sigy!!
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

Although WD is sometimes [to me, anyway] like a bad car accident...you don't want to look, you cover your eyes, but then peek through your fingers...

The reason that I consider WD so valuable has always been the people.

Scott for creating the whole thing. Incredibly valuable technical input from guys like Darren and Mac [and too many others to mention] the fair and common sense approach of the mods.

On the net, I tend to be very reserved and introverted...don't really know why, for some it seems to have just the opposite effect...Having said that, I've had an unusually tough couple of years...and the opportunity to come here and sit back and watch guys like Spiff, Danimal, Webhead, Cobra, Clam, Octavian, the "Women of WinDrivers" and a bunch of others are posting, is priceless. Sometimes I find myself sitting in front of this screen laughing out loud.

And that is often all I need to put things back into perspective.

Been here a while, don't post too much, but wouldn't trade coming here for any other site.
    "Qui me amat, amat et canem meum."

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

Thankful for EVERY single one of the Windrivers clan. Just because you all are really caring ,witty,and all around cool people.
    Thanks for
    Fierce1 for being the first male to take me on in some Quake3 and also sparring in the forums.
    SpaceMan ...Ohhh SpaceMan we are still going at it my friend. Your still a cool dude in my book.
    Drager and CC_penguin and Glen snooper2, poseidon,Wayward clam ,Garak you all entered the search for Taz with no fear.

Adept for kind words letting me beat him in some Quake.
    For Sowulo and SheriffQ not having to have edited me yet and maybe knowing my bark is worst then my bite.
    For the other women on here cause we tame the beast.
    Shamus for liking my avatar so much and help bring it back.Mainly for being a cool guy to.
    Most of all my husband Tazdrummer for marrying me and introducing me to all you folks.
    Im thankful for you ALL

Wink

[quote]Originally posted by MorticiaAddams:
    <strong>SpaceMan ...Ohhh SpaceMan we are still going at it my friend. Your still a cool dude in my book.</strong><hr></blockquote>

You bet we are, but be careful. Remember what I did to the last piece of space scum that crossed my path...

Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to frappé...

[quote]Originally posted by crazyman:
    <strong>

but nobody likes me here.
    </strong><hr></blockquote>

Hey, not true man, - i like ya,

Anyhow, people who've done nice things for me, well anyone who gave me advise with a few problems i had last year, thank you, it meant alot - and then some. Thanks again.
    All sorts of wonderful things in life.

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

CRAZYMAN YOU ROCK
    Of course you. Everyone on this site is extremly awsome.
    Man I thought I got everbody Danimal,Evil Cabbage,Opiate,Spork,Whome,Aplustec,Scott,DamnedAn gel,Amc,

Registered User Lt. Cmdr. DaTaMan's Avatar

I haven't been here as long as most of you, but I just want to say thanks to all of you for helping me pass countless hours at work while looking for the small gems of advice and laughter that I occasionally find here.

Mods: Keep up the good work! WTG!!

Everybody: didn't want to leave anyone out, so I say everybody, thanks for all the advice and laughs.

Mark.
    The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not *EDITED BY SOWULO*

I think that the tech help can be just as important non tech offerings. I think that all of you have ever replied to a post and thats all of you. So thanks a million and keep it up!!
    I like trafic lights