[RESOLVED] pinging

Thread: [RESOLVED] pinging

bcgreen

Resolved [RESOLVED] pinging

is there a pinging contest going on today? ive been pinged about 30 times. 8 times while trying to write this post.

------------------
    chicken one day & feathers the next

jimmr13

Cool

Could be the Cowboys looking for a new Quarter Back! Sorry It was just too easy!
    Maybe J Jones Also needs a new Defence!
    LOL/
    BC sorry if my post offended you in any way it was ment in fun!
    ------------------
    If all else fails read the directions !

[This message has been edited by jimmr13 (edited March 03, 2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jimmr13:
    Could be the Cowboys looking for a new Quarter Back! Sorry It was just too easy!
    LOL/

</font>
    Low blow man...I love it step on 'em when they're down. Hey aren't the teams closest to us in the dumps too???? Oh, well I guess they've been crappy for so long it doesn't count anymore--big difference between 'down' and dead!

------------------
    Ya never know, ya know?
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Darren Wilson

Talking

Sowulo is posting too much

------------------
    Darren Wilson
    Webmaster
    The Carpers Lodge.net
    The Webs Number One Resource for Today's Carp Angler.

FLAMERS

Weird, Darren and I both hitting a double post in the same day? I've never done that before...is there something quirky going on here today? (at least I deleted my dupe)

------------------
    Ya never know, ya know?

Darren Wilson

Wink

what dupe post??

------------------
    Darren Wilson
    Webmaster
    The Carpers Lodge.net
    The Webs Number One Resource for Today's Carp Angler.

FLAMERS

jimmr13

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sowulo:
    Low blow man...I love it step on 'em when they're down. Hey aren't the teams closest to us in the dumps too???? Oh, well I guess they've been crappy for so long it doesn't count anymore--big difference between 'down' and dead!

</font>
    Being a life long 49er's fan thru the up's and downs really has nothing to do with the total detest and haterid I feel twards the Cowboys! And if you knew the whole story you would agree! Most of the Cowboy fans I know that know the story agree 100%

------------------

[This message has been edited by jimmr13 (edited March 03, 2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darren Wilson:
    what dupe post??

</font>
    At least a few of us know how to delete....

Doesn't it just bug ya when someone double posts and then apologizes for it? If you see you did it--DELETE THE DAMN THING O.K.?

------------------
    Ya never know, ya know?

3fingersalute

Question

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darren Wilson:
    Sowulo is posting too much

</font>
    Do you think so?....2 days ago he hit 1000...now he is like 200+ in 2 days!

------------------
    24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence?¿?

bcgreen

Angry

i never will forgive j. jones for what he did to T.LANDRY. there have been some great games with the 49ers.most COWBOY fans dislike the skins & eagles!!!49ers need a new playing field at there stadium.

------------------
    chicken one day & feathers the next

jimmr13

Cool

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bcgreen:
    i never will forgive j. jones for what he did to T.LANDRY. there have been some great games with the 49ers.most COWBOY fans dislike the skins & eagles!!!49ers need a new playing field at there stadium.

</font>
    Stupid builders the field is built below sea level and one end seeps at high tide they really need a new stadium but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    with the average cost of rent in San Francisco being $1500.00 a month for a little apt. and I do mean little. Guess The 49er's will be there for a lil longer! What the really need is to keep on rebuilding, The Offence is back on track! Now the Big D-fence, I was taught that Offence Win's games But Defence Win's Championships!

To the memory of the greatest: The COACH's
    V.Lamborbi, B.Landry, P.Brown, D.Shula, B.Walsh, H.Stram, D.Coryeal, & Madden,

------------------

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bcgreen:
    COWBOY fans dislike the skins & eagles!!!</font>
    That's OK, Eagles fans are not all too fond of the Cowboys either. Over the last couple of seasons, though, our hatred has shifted northward to our division rivals who play on the frozen tundra of East Rutherford, NJ. I have nothing against Dallas fans who live in Texas, but what is up with all the Dallas fans in Philadelphia? Oddly enough, I've seen less Dallas apparel and more Ravens apparel in late months. Does that mean that the Dallas fans in Philly were not actually Dallas fans but just bandwagon jumpers? Hmmm...

I've always been a fan of Philadelphia teams, even when they stink (which is the norm, although the big four seem to be turning it around of late). I've always thought that you were supposed to root for the home team. Just my opinion, I guess (-:

------------------
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.

n8dawg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pcshark:
    That's OK, Eagles fans are not all too fond of the Cowboys either. Over the last couple of seasons, though, our hatred has shifted northward to our division rivals who play on the frozen tundra of East Rutherford, NJ. I have nothing against Dallas fans who live in Texas, but what is up with all the Dallas fans in Philadelphia? Oddly enough, I've seen less Dallas apparel and more Ravens apparel in late months. Does that mean that the Dallas fans in Philly were not actually Dallas fans but just bandwagon jumpers? Hmmm...

</font>
    lets go GAINTS HAHA

jrwilson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jimmr13:
    LOL/
    BC sorry if my post offended you in any way it was ment in fun!
    </font>
    ROFLMAO!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..too funny...hey Jerry...you can have some of our old practice dummies =)

------------------
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "