I need your advice folks...

Thread: I need your advice folks...

Senior Member - 1000+ Club Outcoded's Avatar
    Somewhere in the UK, never quite sure where

Red face I need your advice folks...

Here in the UK, it's bank holiday weekend (which means no work for most people until Tuesday, don't ask why, it just is).

My teching is on hold fo the weekend because my side work (supervisor in a shop) needs me. I'm doing 3pm - 11pm and I'm having serious allergy trouble, no pharmacies are open, I feel like hell, and there's no one to do my job if I call in sick (also getting paid time and a half for national holiday). What do I do folks? Oh did I mention, it's the busiest day of the year there

Bid sneeze on way.... take cover folks.
    I'm in charge and I say we blow it up

Only time and a half!
    Should be double time and a day in leiu
    I`m on nights 7-7 so as they say,theres always someone worse off than yourself.
    Be good and if you cant just be careful

Senior Member - 1000+ Club Outcoded's Avatar
    Somewhere in the UK, never quite sure where

Rang the manager at home, he said he didn't care, just go to sleep in the office, so here I am surfing Windrivers - Probably get the sack tomorrow, but hey, who cares?
    I'm in charge and I say we blow it up

what a drag, but hey thats life, before i went into computer hell desk i worked at a dock at a dept store around xmas season, so my job was to take out crap to peoples car in freezing cold and tie it on or any other way i can put it on. this was anythign from enterainment centers to big screen tvs or anything that was heavy and people couldnt carry or put on there cars by themselves. i had sore throat caugh stuffy head, what was worse i took niqual wooohooo did that make me even more drowsy. i worked from 3-11 pm. what sucked is i had to go to work the next day also and it was snowing .
    but thats life, i kinda miss those days because i was stronger back then and there where more girls on the job to talk to ....
    hmmmm well im going to quit my hell desk job i have now to go back to school maybe i'll go back to dock work till i get my certs and degrees.

MUAAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg