El Batcho
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: El Batcho

Post El Batcho

El Batcho "Monday, HA HA HA, you had days of the week, we were too poor to have days of the week, everyday was Ughnesday day and we had 9 day's in the week back then, that was before the Hun took two of them from us. We would get up 15 min's before we went to bed and then spend most of the day licking gravel of the road so the fancy rich folk wouldn't get dirty, that was just the begining or Ughnesday"

POOR! I made the term poor! We could even afford vowels! We just had MND. We could even keep "y" they wanted a luxery tax for it. To make matters worse we didn't even have tounges to lick the dirt off, Yeah it was the Huns. Bastards took'em from us.
    Sofa King Retarded

[quote]Originally posted by ßracius:
    <strong>El Batcho "Monday, HA HA HA, you had days of the week, we were too poor to have days of the week, everyday was Ughnesday day and we had 9 day's in the week back then, that was before the Hun took two of them from us. We would get up 15 min's before we went to bed and then spend most of the day licking gravel of the road so the fancy rich folk wouldn't get dirty, that was just the begining or Ughnesday"

POOR! I made the term poor! We could even afford vowels! We just had MND. We could even keep "y" they wanted a luxery tax for it. To make matters worse we didn't even have tounges to lick the dirt off, Yeah it was the Huns. Bastards took'em from us.</strong><hr></blockquote>Luxery, pure unadulterated Luxery, when I was a lad I had to walk on my hands all the way to school since all able legs were needed for the war against the Hun, and all we had to write with at school was onions, and not those fancy red ones but them horrible moldy ones that everyone leaves at the store, then I would roll home through 8ft of snow, up hill to the cardbord box I used to live in and wat for me da to come blugen us with the short end of a 2x4.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

School! I had to walk uphill both ways on my hands while using MY feet (and I'm not a chimp) to fight Rabid Aardvarks, Pycho Llamas, and The Huns. Not to mention the broken glass and the 9 feet of snow in the middle of summer during a 100 degree heat wave with a weggie that would give Carson a sore rump! Umpph!
    Sofa King Retarded

<strong>School! I had to walk uphill both ways on my hands while using MY feet (and I'm not a chimp) to fight Rabid Aardvarks, Pycho Llamas, and The Huns. Not to mention the broken glass and the 9 feet of snow in the middle of summer during a 100 degree heat wave with a weggie that would give Carson a sore rump! Umpph!</strong><hr></blockquote>Pure folly me lad, I had to crawl on my shaved belly acroos broken glass, though 10 foot of snow in the middle of summer durring a 115 degree heat wave, and a wedgie, I lived for days I had wedgie, I normaly had a pair of razor wire undies on because the hun had stolen all the potatoe sacks to make uniforms. I used to have to go to school, which wasn't really school, but a beat your self with a criket bat camp, then I used to have to eat lunch which was dried worms and charcole, then crawl all the way home on me bleeding belly to sit by Nana and make sure her blader pipe wasn't blocked my blowing air into it. And that was just Xmas day.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

Banned

What we would have given for some rotten fruit. And a cardboard house, in my day, we didn't have them fancy cardboard mansions, we slept in the shade of the pygmy Antarctic Walrus-Aardvark...for dinner we just chewed on some rocks for the local mining company...and we liked it that way

You think you had it rough my chimp friend. I had to sleep next to JMM. I still get a nervious eye twick when someone mentions "mini-sauage".
    Sofa King Retarded

[quote]Originally posted by cleetus:
    <strong>What we would have given for some rotten fruit. And a cardboard house, in my day, we didn't have them fancy cardboard mansions, we slept in the shade of the pygmy Antarctic Walrus-Aardvark...for dinner we just chewed on some rocks for the local mining company...and we liked it that way</strong><hr></blockquote>
    A pygmy Antartic Walrus-Aardvark, well Mr la dee da fancy pants, what I would give for one of those, and shade, next to the surface of the sun my home town was the hotest in the universe, and you had minig rocks, well whay not ave a steak with them, we had suicde pills for dinner every night and that was just fine with us.

Pygmy Antartic Walrus-Aardvark's, home towns, cardboard boxes?! Why you guys were lucky! I live in a hole at the bottom of a polluted lake. Rocks for dinner, I could only dream about such a feast. All I could afford to eat was dust and the chemical byproducts that floated by outside my hole, and I felt lucky to have them.
    end of line.

[quote]Originally posted by Kymera:
    <strong>Pygmy Antartic Walrus-Aardvark's, home towns, cardboard boxes?! Why you guys were lucky! I live in a hole at the bottom of a polluted lake. Rocks for dinner, I could only dream about such a feast. All I could afford to eat was dust and the chemical byproducts that floated by outside my hole, and I felt lucky to have them.</strong><hr></blockquote>A hole, where were you the south or france, want a gold plated spoon with that hole, we didn't even have a hole we wer so poor. We just used to imagine a hole and that was good enough for us.

Did I menton the JMM part?

Holes, dust, rocks, sun, and artic circles! Elite! Your all snoobie! I had to sleep in gerbil poop, that is if we could find some! Not only that but any Space Monkey droppings we found we taken from us by Joan and Carson! We could only think of finding a cold wet hole to sleep in. It was the sewage planet for us and they would only let us sleep in the collection chamber. Lucky bastards!
    Sofa King Retarded

Gerbil poop?! What are you of royal blood? I would kill for something so soft and delicious. Nothing but rusty razor blades for my bed. Everyday I would be woken up by the run off from the rubbing alcohol factory and told to clean the automatic fish degutter with a toothbrush. Space monkey droppings indeed. No need to flaunt your opulence your majesty.
    end of line.

[quote]Originally posted by Kymera:
    <strong>Gerbil poop?! What are you of royal blood? I would kill for something so soft and delicious. Nothing but rusty razor blades for my bed. Everyday I would be woken up by the run off from the rubbing alcohol factory and told to clean the automatic fish degutter with a toothbrush. Space monkey droppings indeed. No need to flaunt your opulence your majesty.</strong><hr></blockquote>Run off from the rubbing alcohol factory, oh how wonderful at least you had run off, we were woken by shells from the army since we lived on the bomb range at the bottom of a pond will with urine samples that have lost there lables, just keep bragging princess "I'm so rich"

[quote]Originally posted by ElBatcho:
    <strong>Run off from the rubbing alcohol factory, oh how wonderful at least you had run off, we were woken by shells from the army since we lived on the bomb range at the bottom of a pond will with urine samples that have lost there lables, just keep bragging princess "I'm so rich"</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sleep! HA! We couldn't even afford to sleep! We had to work 24 to clean the scum pipes at the local scum factory. Which by the way take make the "liquid" in those little Vieanna Sauage tins.
    Sofa King Retarded

You were saying sleep. I thought you were saying beat. I don't even know what a sleep is, but I get beat 8 hours a night with a spiked bat. I used to wish that I could clean scum, then I would have it made. I have to be satisfied with muck, which is better known as Spam jelly.
    end of line.

<strong>

Sleep! HA! We couldn't even afford to sleep! We had to work 24 to clean the scum pipes at the local scum factory. Which by the way take make the "liquid" in those little Vieanna Sauage tins.</strong><hr></blockquote> 24 hours, I laugh at you rich mans 24 hours, we used to have dickity doo hours a day, and that was because the Thuggy Cult of India stole the number 8 from us. We used to work dickity doo hours a day and then were beat into a coma for a couple of hours then were sent back to the lemon mines of east western Slrolokivastinebug.