Computer Pranks - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Computer Pranks

Cool

Another minor prank is to super glue a high value coin to the pavement/sidewalk next to a window that you can easily see it from, and then see the frustration build!
    "Being dodgy since 1980."

[quote]Originally posted by thetilb:
    <strong>Another minor prank is to super glue a high value coin to the pavement/sidewalk next to a window that you can easily see it from, and then see the frustration build! </strong><hr></blockquote>

ive done that.... did it to one of my frieds when i was in hs.. i was sittin in hall for lunch or sumthing like that and there were quarters glued to the floor, so i asked her to try and pick them up.. needless to say i got a little attitude for that
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

[geek code]
    v3.12
    GCS
    d- s: a-- C++>$ US>$ UL>$ P+ L+ E--- W++>$ N K- w O---- PS PE Y+ t+ 5++ X R tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e h-- r+ y++
    [/geek code]

zap your friends,
    what you will need:

Car battery
    jumper cables
    out side soda machine
    door with metal handle
    hot day

Send your friend to get soda's your treat, then when he is out hoot the battery up to the door and wait for him to come back. The soda should seat in the heat and when he touches the handle h ewill get a mild to strong shock. Do not do this to people with heart conditions.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

[quote]Originally posted by El Batcho:
    <strong>Do not do this to people with heart conditions.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm glad to see that you care.

[quote]Originally posted by MacGyver:
    <strong>

I'm glad to see that you care. </strong><hr></blockquote>

well you see they just fall down too quickly and it's not as funny
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

Banned

i told my 80+ father about how i would like to bare the 220 wires for the dryer and re wroute them to where my neighbor was climing through the basement to rob my house he said , "you would electacute him for shure! damn that would be a shame electrocuteing a guy like him " all with a smile on his face,

kids dont try this at home , eey that would be illegal

Talking

I used this one on a Co-worker that had a desk behind me.. I unpluged his keyboard pluged mine into his computer and did some of my own typing.. He was using word at the time.. Stuff like " I like it when you stroke my Keys.."
    Sage of Korel

Talking

Ahh just remembered the last one I did.. Set all of his computer equipment I could to 220 V.. Its Evil to watch people over trouble shoot that one..
    Sage of Korel

Cool

Crank up the double-click speed on the mouse. None of the icons will work because nobody tries to click that fast. It will highlight, but no activate.

Change the shell from explore.exe to progman.exe and watch the 3.11 flashbacks occur. (I did this one to a guy who decided to file share his entire c: drive. Did the edit from another pc and saved it, so the change took place without touching the pc!)
    Why bother with the A+?

Would you honestly feel comfortable handing your $1500 computer to someone who FAILED the A+ exam?

Cool

Turn virtual memory down to 10MB. Starts up, runs one or two programs then goes to crap if the person can't figure it out.
    Why bother with the A+?

Would you honestly feel comfortable handing your $1500 computer to someone who FAILED the A+ exam?

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

LOL Too funny

Best one I ever did was o so simple
    I had a PC gag called fake format, when run it ask if you really want to format the c: drive and when you said no it would run the gag and look like it was.
    well i stuck the little gag on the pc and created an icon on the desktop and changed it for the freecell icon that was already there.
    he he one of my coworkers hit it once cursed and just got up and walked away.
    he thought he just roasted the shop PC
    Push to test... Release to detonate.

This one is priceless, drives the women nuts in the office...get ahold of IBM's pivot monitor software, can d/l from their site, and install while your victim is away, then set it to sideways view or upside down

I've been having fun lately with VNC (a freeware remote desktop control suite,similar to pcanywhere ). A patch i got from another forum here allows me to install it without the systray icon, i can take control of their desktop and they have no idea what's going on. The potential mischeif is limited only by my imagination....
    "give a man a fish, and he will eat a meal, teach a man to fish...."

[quote]Originally posted by Ahcoraj:
    <strong>I've been having fun lately with VNC (a freeware remote desktop control suite,similar to pcanywhere ). A patch i got from another forum here allows me to install it without the systray icon, i can take control of their desktop and they have no idea what's going on. The potential mischeif is limited only by my imagination....</strong><hr></blockquote>

I know it's off topic but could I get that patch? Or at least a link? Thanks!
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

"I figured out what's wrong with life: it's other people." -- Dilbert