New WTC

Thread: New WTC

Post New WTC

I don't know who drew this picture. I received it in an email from a friend.
    With a caption saying this is a suggested design for the New World Trade Center.

http://www.clascomp.com/newwtc.htm

I am very angry about the horrible events that took place in this countries front yard.

I think this picture reflects the sentiment of myself, and most of America, and the
    Design is a fitting memorial to the 5000+ human beings who perished in this senseless act. If they could speak, I think they would say something similar!

Darren Wilson

I have also seen that pic & if you look at the tower structure you can tell it is a joke (just like the Devil Face pics) as it looks like a hand giving the 'Middle Finger'

------------------
    FINALLY, Rocco HAS COME BACK to Win-Driverssssss......
    Let the Boobies hit the floor

bad_mojo

This one's cool too:

http://www.acsworld.net/~comm/kcs/statue.htm

(Mods, you can remove this link if you feel it is not appropriate)

[This message has been edited by bad_mojo (edited September 18, 2001).]

NooNoo

I sincerely hope that whatever is built there, it includes a memorial to those who lost their lives - preferably one that can be seen from space

------------------
    Never ever approach a computer saying or thinking, "I will just do this quickly"

Kymera

There are quite a few memorials down there already, I don't know if we should put one there, maybe in Central Park and a Plaque at the WTC site.

------------------
    Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last. - Prince

mahdi

The area should just be cleaned up and made into a park with a giant wall with the names of all those that were killed and/or injuried in the event. There was too much death and pain there to think about rebuilding...

godofuq

That's very good. Like the pic. I really think that it should be turned into a park as well. It's unfortunate that we can replace a lost building but nothing could ever replace 5,000 lost people.

------------------
    I feel like a little worm on a big f*****g hook.

-Aplustech