[RESOLVED] You know its gonna be a bad day when... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] You know its gonna be a bad day when...

When you get a level 4 tech support call, and the guy says his internet isnt working...
    so you ask him what ahppens when her trys to connect etc.... 15 minutes later you find out that after he conencts, he watches the timer on the connetion for 10 minutes and nothing happens and he gets disconnected. thank god i had a idle timout on the router... he couldnt disconnect, and couldnt make a phone call while it was connected, feel like slapping stupid people some times, but i feel sorry for him he has no clue.

a bad day is when you goto work, and get a email from your ISP saying that your sever is infected with code red......... my webmaster reinstalled the front page extentions and didnt tell me =-(

------------------
    Luke, OBGYN Kanobi is the only one!!
    Luke, OBGYN Kanobi is the only one!!

AbSoLuTeZeR0

when you have an insults contest with NooNoo and the mod ends up closing the post.

heheheh but i WON

but now its a peace treaty

------------------
    I am the dreamer, You are the dream

Bigdog632

when i wake up and realize i have to go to work that day

StevePorter

Red face

...when (a girlfriend once told me this...honest) you put your bra on backward and it fits better...

------------------
    Some computer problems require extreme solutions. Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to deep fat fry...

sly69

Cool

Sounds like a chick I know, she has THIS SIDE UP tattooed on her chest..LOL

------------------
    "More Than Merely Names"
    "NEVER FORGOTTEN"

pauuu

How about this one, when you come in first thing in the morning and a contractor is waiting by your desk.

Just letting you know about the "Upgrades" he did to the servers last night.

Thanks my job isn't busy enough.

NooNoo

Oh no you didn't absolute zero. At best I won, and worst case, we drew!

oh yes, and when you sit down to connect to the net, you find the phone line is being upgraded in the street and engineer cut you off again after promising he was done with your line.

------------------
    Never ever approach a computer saying or thinking, "I will just do this quickly"

Format_It

I know it's going to be a bad day when I get to work and I have 34 messages all from that morning from all the users saying that they've been locked out.

------------------
    If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

kpataska

When you are always the first one to get into work and you get to work and all of the lights are on...

Kenny P.
    God Bless America!

Packrat

When the first computer of the day you work on has winnie the pooh icons, tigger background, and 50,000 butterfly stickers on the monitor.

------------------
    Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then its just fun in the dark.

3 out of 2 people can't count.

amcfreek

when you wake up and you can smell the cofee
    , when you wake up and youre new girlfreind has to borow you razor,with a 5 ocklock shadow<<==never happend here been luckey
    when you go to the bar and say "where is she ill touch her with that ten foot pole" dont try this she will find youre @$$
    when you get dressed for work, postal workers uniform,, ak47,, then you remember you dont work their anymore!
    when the cup of cofee is in a clear mug and you can see through it!
    ??????youre alarm clock actually gets you up

StevePorter

Talking

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by NooNoo:
    Oh no you didn't absolute zero. At best I won, and worst case, we drew!

oh yes, and when you sit down to connect to the net, you find the phone line is being upgraded in the street and engineer cut you off again after promising he was done with your line.

</font>
    You knew it was a "friendly" flame contest, and I knew, but the mods didn't know. Oops...

------------------
    Some computer problems require extreme solutions. Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to deep fat fry...

AbSoLuTeZeR0

ok its a draw NooNoo we both rock at insults.

hmmmm when i realize i wake up for work and realize i have less than 30min. to get to work and it normally takes me 45min. to an 1hr. and you drive and its raining hard on express way with alot of traffic.

------------------
    I am the dreamer, You are the dream

bryan_the_tech

When you get to work and the boss wants to know why there are 35 trouble tickets left open from last night and why you didn't stay the night and fix them.

------------------
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - I am Bracius

bryan_the_tech

When you tell your boss (afer he chews you out about trouble tickets) that the love in you relationship is gone and you are deprived of passion and you don't think he cares about your feeling anymore. After a couple of minutes of blank stares you walk away, then give a half turn and blow him a kiss, and go back to work.

------------------
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - I am Bracius