[RESOLVED] Guess What State!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] Guess What State!!!!!!

FastAndFurious

Resolved [RESOLVED] Guess What State!!!!!!

Recently my girlfriend went on vaction and took this picture http://www.angelfire.com/nm2/guessstate/
    I thought it was fucing great! Can you guess what state it's from?????
    And if you know the anwser, please don't spoil it I will post the anwser sometime Sept. 28(no spectific time because I am to lazy). That gives you about a week!

------------------
    Your Father was a hampster, and your Mother smelt of Eltaberry!

[This message has been edited by FastAndFurious (edited September 20, 2001).]

only in america......

------------------
    <a href="http://www.georgecarlin.com/" target="_blank"> "we're all amateurs, it's just that some of us are more professional about it than others"</a>
    ----George Carlin

StevePorter

Talking

Obviously, the state of confusion... Texas? Do I win the prize?

------------------
    Some computer problems require extreme solutions. Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to deep fat fry...

I have to agree with StevePorter. I think it is Texas as well.

------------------
    I am not clever enough to put anything of any interest in this spot
    U.S. out of U.N.

GeekMom

Michigan?

Darren Wilson

Alabama

------------------
    FINALLY, Rocco HAS COME BACK to Win-Driverssssss......
    Let the Boobies hit the floor

Jpbtennisman

I like trashing my southern neighboring state, South Carolina

------------------
    "It's barnyard lovin' for me!" - Cobra

"If we ever got a new webmaster, you (Cobra) would be banned and your Word Association thread would be deleted." - Me

I can't believe I am going to be the first one to post this state. West Virginia, which I am pretty sure has an Alcohol and Firearms store.

------------------
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle
    "I gotta have more cowbell, baby" Bruce Dickinson(Christopher Walken)

rfmathis

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by Jpbtennisman:
    I like trashing my southern neighboring state, South Carolina

</font>
    Now cut that out!
    Honestly, I have no idea....

------------------
    Dale Earnhardt (1951-2001)
    You will be missed Big E!

[This message has been edited by rfmathis (edited September 20, 2001).]

ilovetheusers

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by thirdfey:
    I can't believe I am going to be the first one to post this state. West Virginia, which I am pretty sure has an Alcohol and Firearms store.

</font>
    No offence to the people of WV but the densest people I speak to everyday come from there. Still, I don’t think it’s there.

I’m having a hard time with this. Lets look at the picture. Antenna on top of the building leads me to think in terms of undeveloped area (or at least not over developed). Looks like a cactus in that pot out front. Maybe. Then again it looks like any ol’ bush in a pot. Dang. High level clouds and bright sun. They only have that in, well, several places. Well, everywhere really. Flat roof leads me to think there is little precipitation in the area or at least few large storms and helps rule out anywhere very far north with a lot of snowfall. Or not. You have been a member since July 20th, so this is probably very recent. Very clear weather for this time of year. The only thing I have left to go on is that you were on vacation. Where do people go on vacation where it’s probably hot and there is little snow? Florida, Virginia, Nevada (Vegas baby!). You live in Florida so you probably didn’t go there. The sky is absent of low lying moisture bearing clouds so I’m gonna hope that’s a cactus out front and go with Nevada. But that’s just a guess.

I’m waiting for the drive through liquor and gun store…

------------------
    now type format c: and press enter and you will never have a pc problem ever again...

[This message has been edited by ilovetheusers (edited September 20, 2001).]

Darren Wilson

Talking

looking at the weather, I reckon it may even be Alaska LOL

------------------
    FINALLY, Rocco HAS COME BACK to Win-Driverssssss......
    Let the Boobies hit the floor

ilovetheusers

Yeah really. Perhaps I'm reading a little too much into it...

------------------
    now type format c: and press enter and you will never have a pc problem ever again...

Zil

I think its New Mexico, they DO have drive thru liquor stores (or at least the last time I checked).

------------------
    SAUUUUUUUUCE.......

pakprotector

I can't believe it! It's the shop where Diety found his "How not to do case mod" post! Who could of thunk it!

Oh I also think its Michigan.
    And being a native born West "By God" Virginian (Welch) and raised in Virginia (Seven Pines) with an I.Q. of 171 I ain't not dense & I ain't nary a clue as to what ewe are a speaken ilovetheusers.

In all honesty one day soon I will tell a God's honest true story concerning a McDowell County WV Deputy, a Detroit Diesel Service Rep (yes from Detroit) and myself that happened 16 years ago.

------------------
    Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?

bad_mojo

It does look like Arizona or New Mexico, but I have to admit.....I live in Pennsylvania, and 20 miles from me is a shop that sells farm feed and computers, and about 30-35 miles from me is a guy who has a shop that sells computers and fishing supplies!!!