[RESOLVED] Guess What State!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] Guess What State!!!!!!

ilovetheusers

Hey no offence pakprotector, really. I was just jokin' around, well, mostly.

The company I work for has several facilities there and we cringe when they call. I highly doubt that this cross section of people make a good representation of what West Virginians are really like.

------------------
    now type format c: and press enter and you will never have a pc problem ever again...

pakprotector

No offense taken. Some of the best jokes I have ever heard have been WV jokes, such as:
    1. The toothbrush was invented in WV, of course if it had been anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.
    2. What do you have when you gather 32 WVU graduates in the same room? A full set of teeth.

About 16 years ago I was working the coalfields of SW Virginia and Southern West Virginia. We had a Detroit Diesel Service Rep drive down and visit some of our sites. Now the gentleman was from Detroit. After touring our shops we decided to go down into town, about 20 miles away, and have lunch (the rep was driving). As we were heading out of McDowell County WV into Tazewell County VA the rep was pulled over by a McDowell County Deputy (think Barney Fife's little brother). The deputy say's he has noticed the left rear brake light out and wanted to just give a warning. He asked the rep where he was from. The Rep say's Detroit. At this the deputy steps back and asks the rep to step out of the car. The rep asks why? The deputy says he doesn't like being lied to. When the rep asks what the deputy is talking about the deputy say's "Don't you lie to mister and tell me your from Detroit, I see them Michigan plates on your car. Now let me see your drivers license!!! The look on the deputies face when he saw the license and Detroit, MI was priceless. To this day I still get a major laugh out of it.

------------------
    Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?

FastAndFurious

Come on guys, don't quit, now, and "ilovetheusers" it is a ol bush

------------------
    Your Father was a hamster, and your Mother smelt of Elderberries!

MacGyver

I'll guess Wyoming, just because nobody else has.

------------------
    I help others in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Johnny Blaze

Definately TEXAS.
    Combining a store of any kind with a Guns n Ammo store is Pure Texan

------------------
    CHEEZE IT , THE FEDS!!!!

Darren Wilson

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by bad_mojo:
    ..... and about 30-35 miles from me is a guy who has a shop that sells computers and fishing supplies!!!</font>
    Now that sounds like MY shop

------------------
    FINALLY, Rocco HAS COME BACK to Win-Driverssssss......
    Let the Boobies hit the floor

Well, there is a Clio, Michigan....I haven't been up there in a while, but it sounds like something they would have....

------------------
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.

Fight Cancer! Join Team Windrivers at United Devices
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

FastAndFurious

Yes KoWind7, there is a Clio Mich. But I bet that theres also a Clio in most of the other states as well

------------------

MacGyver

Question

F&F, when are you going to give us the answer, or do we have to go through all 50 states before you give it to us?

------------------
    I help others in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

FastAndFurious

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by MacGyver:
    F&F, when are you going to give us the answer, or do we have to go through all 50 states before you give it to us?

</font>
    If you read my post "MAC" it says I will give the anwser on friday

------------------

bryan_the_tech

Hey! That's my shop! New Mexico

------------------
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - I am Bracius

FastAndFurious

come on guys, keep guessing lets kep this alive un till next friday

------------------

Fierce1

When I first saw the pic I was thinking Texas, but I would have to say that it is definetly somewhere in the Southwest....

------------------
    Go big...or go home!

Things to do when bored at Wal-Mart:
    Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes and X-Men.

ilovetheusers

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by FastAndFurious:
    Come on guys, don't quit, now, and "ilovetheusers" it is a ol bush

</font>
    Just a bush huh? I'm switching to Virginia then.

------------------
    now type format c: and press enter and you will never have a pc problem ever again...

AbSoLuTeZeR0

i know its afganastan.

teeheee

------------------
    I am the dreamer, You are the dream