just curious

Thread: just curious

Post just curious

I was just wondering how many in windrivers work for EDS, if any. I do and don't want to really get into company bashing.(in case one of ya are my boss heheehe) It has got its good parts and its bad. I am just curious about how many others share my specific pain?

Smurf Village : 3rd house on the left next to the wishing well

I work for the other side...CSC Computer Sciences
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Codename "PapaSmurf" 007 :

Past Missions : Protecting the world from the Goldeneye Kid - Status Complete
    Undercover as a International Playboy photographer : Status Complete
    Bodygaurd for the Victoria Secrets girls : On going job

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sandman72:
    <strong>I was just wondering how many in windrivers work for EDS, if any. I do and don't want to really get into company bashing.(in case one of ya are my boss heheehe) It has got its good parts and its bad. I am just curious about how many others share my specific pain?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Sandman, I worked for EDS for a 5 month Contract in BAse petawawa ONtario.
    I loved it and wanted to stay but the government raqn out of money to keep all 8 of us so The kept the one that got hired first.

btw I thought they were bought out by someone recently?
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

[/QUOTE]Hi Sandman, I worked for EDS for a 5 month Contract in BAse petawawa ONtario.
    I loved it and wanted to stay but the government raqn out of money to keep all 8 of us so The kept the one that got hired first.

btw I thought they were bought out by someone recently?[/QB][/QUOTE]

No they didn't get bought out. Atleast not that I know of

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sandman72:
    <strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Sandman, I worked for EDS for a 5 month Contract in BAse petawawa ONtario.

btw I thought they were bought out by someone recently?</strong>[/QUOTE]

No they didn't get bought out. Atleast not that I know of[/QB][/QUOTE]
    Actually
    <a href="http://www.nexinnovations.com/news/press_release_view.asp?PR_ID=5" target="_blank">Check here</a>
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.