<strong>Originally posted in the "ISA Server" thread.</strong>

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SubZero:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DocPC:
<strong>How is inappropriate? It is my opinion. Everyone elese's are still here.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because You are not contributing to the conversation in an appropriate manner. If you want to discuss this further, take it to pm!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">To comment on SubZero's remark, it is my opinion that with the exception of chipcreep everyone that posted in the "ISA Servers" thread, including me, were not contributing to the original conversation. I find it highly amusing that no moderator posted anything publicly until 4 pages into the discussion. I normally notice a moderator showing up fairly quickly with a post saying something to the effect of "stay on topic" or "open a new thread if you have another conversation or topic". One last question. Why was the thread moved from whatever section it was in to the tech lounge in the first place?