[RESOLVED] What does your name mean? - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] What does your name mean?

Tsunami because when i enter a room I destroy everything in my path. I use Crowbar King for gaming (Halflife)Sely explanetry most underestimated weapon I think 25 health per hit trebled if it is a head shot
    "The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001

Long story but if anyone has ever heard the Marilyn Manson song Everlasting Co**Sucker you'll understand where the name alone came from. It has nothing to do with my personal life but a cool name nonetheless.
    The Artisan formerly known as A+Tech.

Dharma Lion is the nick used to describe the Beat Poet, Allen Ginsberg who just happens to be a favorite author of mine...thats it, nothing more
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "

My name sounds lame, but I've been using it for everything for years. It all started when I wanted to sign up for a domain. I couldn't think of a name for it though. So I looked down at the t-shirt I was wearing (a very old t-shirt from the late 80's-early 90's)and it said aggrozone with a picture a surfer dude on it. So I figured it sounded just cheesy enough to be the name for my website. And now I'm stuck with it.
    Hello World

used to be Docman, from the military when I was the only one medic trained in my squadron. Changed it over the next couple of years depending on if anyone was using it (eg D0cman, docm@n or D0cm@n).

Just don't go askin me for cures and remedies. Most of my training was in battle wounds!
    Veni, vidi, quiesco sum.
    "We came, We saw, We lazed around"

XENOMORPH--- comes from H.R. Gigger's creation "alien" you have all seen the Alien movies right? My name reflects that, and the artist himself... you should all see my room... H.R. giger art ALL over the place. Get a new poster at least once a month and the local small bookstore. Man... come to think of it.. my entire presence on the web has been xenomorph related...
    e-mail: [email protected]
    STvoyEF: XENOMORPH.TSO-[BORG]
    AOLIM: xenomorph929
    windrivers:XENOmorph
    windrivers chat: XENO
    yahoo:XENOMORPH9

damn.. I like that name
    "I bent my wookie" -Ralph wiggum

Pretty much explains itself

Gabriel Is my real name.
    For those of you who don't know Gabriel is the Most Known Angel.
    It is Mentioned the Most times in The Herew Bible, The new Testements and Yes also in the Kuran.
    I love my name, It says much about me so i am using it pretty much all the time.
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Radical Dreamera was the name of a text based Rpg in Japan. It was kinda like teh precursor to the game chrono cross
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Foster is my surname so at school everybody used to chant Doctor Foster went to Gloucester ( from the nursery rhyme of course ).
    When I used to repair PCs, I was nicknamed the doc because I made them well again - well sometimes!!
    Where's Jennie??????

CREAMFIELDS - August Bank Holiday Weekend - Old Liverpool Airport. The dance event of the year.

Jennie!!!
    He's CREAM mad that lad!!

Darren Wilson

Originally posted by Jen:
    Jennie!!!
    I don't believe you

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by Darren Wilson:
    I don't believe you
    Please, DW, enlighten us then. What's the hidden meaning behind "Darren Wilson". Sounds like an alias to me.

I got mine from a "System of a Down" song. "Lie naked on the floor and let the Messiah go through your soul" or something like that. doh. I like saying Naked in Hooters. Naked Wings, Naked beer, Naked celery. The Hooters I go to should rename their restaurant to Lolitas since most are under age of 18. But that's a different topic. hee hee. I ramble on sometimes.
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok... they know me here

Just "fits" me I guess....no real big story behind it...sorry.!
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....