what's your feelings
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what's your feelings

Post what's your feelings

on other people using your PC?

I'll answer later.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

My Girlfriend i'm ok with. Anyone else, Ctrl-Alt-Del --> Enter, before i leave.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

Only if I gave them permission,

I mean, besides finding your pr0n,
    what harm can they do...
    (It's all 1's and 0's)

Depends on who it is and what they are doing. I don't like some of my nephews on my computer, just because they just like to click around, which runs the chance of them doing something they shouldn't.
    Tech Handbook Filling your computer needs.

I'm pretty much the same way. I manage a PC test lab for my division with 10 workstations in it. I get very nervous when I walk in and find an employee sitting in there on his/her lunch break surfing the web.
    L

Welcome to four more years of the most dangerous presidency in history.

Well my personal Computer in which I put countless hours of work into and organized things in specific order and customized eveything there is to customize, tweaked to death and cleaned regularly gives me a heart pounding experience everytime I see someone other than my wife on it.

Recently I have had my wifes friends on it looking for work while I am gone and giveing me lots of crap email and printing tons of crap wastiong ink and who knows what else.

Make sme nervous
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Put it this way,.. If I'm not at my desk, then it's [windows]+[L] (WinXP HE). Nobody touches my PC. But that's ok though because I have a public PC setup in the other room that my roommates and friends can use and abuse as much as they want.
    Hello World

I don't like it. I have a six year old at home who loves to play on the computer. I've already taken care of the Cheeto-fingers issue (it wasn't pretty). But now she constantly wants these cheap-a$$ games installed (you know...like the ones that come in cereal boxes). I hate telling her no, but I'm so sick of crap like that messing up my system.
    A bored admin is a very dangerous person...

[quote]Originally posted by WebHead:
    <strong>Put it this way,.. If I'm not at my desk, then it's [windows]+[L] (WinXP HE). Nobody touches my PC. But that's ok though because I have a public PC setup in the other room that my roommates and friends can use and abuse as much as they want. </strong><hr></blockquote>

hey that's a good one for what to do with an old pentium 1 topic.
    and I think I will do this for the guest of my home.

i don't like anyone one my computer unless im supervising it.
    Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.- Ronald Reagan

Personal comp: Those who live with me only (everyone has a personal account on XP, mine's the only admin level account). I've got an older POS laptop if I really have to share any hardware with the outside world.

Work comp: No one but me. Period. I've even changed the local admin pwd (which the netadmin did not give out, slimeball) to make sure.
    Found in the Underground...

My PC is MINE - it gets locked. There are two other pcs networked for the games and stuff.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

My system is MY system. I don't like other people messing with it. I have it set-up and running like I like it. Usually if someone wants to "use" it, I am not far away if I let them use it.
    Sooouuuushi!

[quote]Originally posted by Akuma:
    <strong>My system is MY system. I don't like other people messing with it. I have it set-up and running like I like it. Usually if someone wants to "use" it, I am not far away if I let them use it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

gotta keep em outa your pr0n??

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

Taz has no choice im using it till his booty builds me one of my own.. and it better be better than his .. Tee Hee