WHO HAS RUDE NEIGHBORS? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WHO HAS RUDE NEIGHBORS?

I only got about half way through and the room was spinning to bad to continue. AmcFreak, do you think like that or just write like that?
    Sooouuuushi!

Red face

Amcfreak may be an incoherent dyslexic, but he's still part of the WinDrivers family. Like a weird cousin or something

Seriously though, I too suffer from neighbor disrespect.

I live in a triplex, top floor. My downstairs neighbors (both appartments) have dogs. 1 each.

Have you ever noticed that a small dog can crap about 500 times its own weight in a year?! Let both of those loose outside and you've got yourself a quick and dirty slip 'n slide on the lawn!

Now, if this wasn't bas enough, the next door neighbor also has some sort of small canine (they're the worst, I swear) which every once in a while will prefer to relieve itself onto our property.

Needless to say, NONE of the owners pick up after their dogs sufficiently. This means that I have to keep the kids indoors in the winter so that they don't accidently ingest multicolored snow.

The owner of the triplex lives in France. His redneck cousin "takes care" of maintenance but doesn't have the authority to do anything.

I can't wait to buy my own house

One morning when I was outside at the same time as one of the yapping sons of bitches (dog ), I saw it pissing on my car. As I was closing in on it, leg raised, to try to transfmute it into a slipper, I saw its owner out of the corner of my eye.

300 lbs truck mechanic who also moonlights as a bouncer in local bars. Thank God for his almighty protection that day

I'm such a coward... But at least this rant felt reeeaaally good.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

[quote]Originally posted by amcfreek:
    <strong>OK WHO HERE HAS RUDE NEIGBORS?? I LIVE IN A HOUSE SUROUNDED BY THEM , I OWN A GARAGE 1/4 MILE AWAY , NEXT TO ONE THAT BEETS ALL, NEEDS HEAVEY SEDATION IS ALL I NEED TO SAY</strong><hr></blockquote>

Id say if i lived nesxt to you, id say YES, i DO live next to rude people

But my neighbours never cause any trouble, its ME with the loud music

Burn.

[quote]Originally posted by EvilCabbage:
    <strong>amcfreak: Christ, its painful reading your posts.

I need to go have a lie down...</strong><hr></blockquote>

AMEN!!!

[quote]Originally posted by Akuma:
    <strong>I only got about half way through and the room was spinning to bad to continue. AmcFreak, do you think like that or just write like that? </strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh my god. I see what you all are saying after reading that. Just be glad that post isn't his signature. LOL. Just pokin' fun atcha Amcfreak.
    Hello World

[quote]Originally posted by WebHead:
    <strong>

Oh my god. I see what you all are saying after reading that. Just be glad that post isn't his signature. LOL. Just pokin' fun atcha Amcfreak. </strong><hr></blockquote>

its amcfreek

Burn.

[quote]Originally posted by BurnFEST:
    <strong>

its amcfreek

Burn.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oops. Sorry about that BernFEST.
    Hello World

[quote]Originally posted by WebHead:
    <strong>

Oops. Sorry about that BernFEST. </strong><hr></blockquote>

no probs WabHeed

[quote]Originally posted by BurnFEST:
    <strong>

no probs WabHeed </strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL
    Hello World

Red face

Now, to set up the situation, I live in a condo community, and each building has 6 units per entrance.
    The entrances are locked, (you need a key to get in).
    The guy who lives above us, will see me struggling in, with 2 12-packs of soda, half a dozen bags of groceries and my lunch cooler, and will deliberatly slam the door in my face.

Then, he'll complain that we're in his spot (even though they're clearly marked)...

What an @ss!
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

I have a kid downstairs who likes to play his music loud. I have to give him credit, because he only plays it on the weekends. But I work 3rd shift. So I asked him to keep it low, but when he has his buddies come over this rule goes out the window. So since he wants to play.
    I just finally got my new bass guitar. Sweet little Peavey Dyna Bass, 5 string, Cherry red, active pickups. ( I sold the last one 5 years ago but kept the amp and cabs) anyway.
    Now let me tell you 550 watts of sony is no match for 1000 watts of Carvin running 4 10"s and a 18" 5 feet from your living room. I don't mind Rippin out a little Solo when I get woke up out of a good sleep.

I love those people who think rap is loud on their little systems. They obviously haven't heard a low b detuned to an a.
    Ok brain you don't want to do this , and I don't want to do this, so let's just get it done, and I'll go back to drowning you with beer.

Banned

alls i can say is thanxz for letting me vent here , whew with my stress im lucky to still live on the outside!
    anny way i know what ya ,mean in a pe in contest and the neighbors stereo, i have a 4x12 peavey and a 300 watt randal head, its louder then my 300x2 rack, and i also posess a 500 watt carver, 1,15jbl sub..blah blah blah, best thing is my maco power amp, and an indoor antenna, yeah or my siltronix hamset, vintage 70's its fun when ya hit the mic and the neighbors stereo blows a few speakers, either that or goes into overload protection<<<<~~~ if ya hate the neighbors music , get a good cb, a car battery and a cheep mobil linear {power amp} ,, get an indoor antenna and , OWN the air waves, its so much more peacful being able to sleep! neibor nextdoor used to crank his 250 watt receiver at like 2 in the morning , it used to stay cranked as long as it took for the tubes to warm up, then i owned it, i mean owned it !! i poped ever mid and tweeter he had , blah blah blah vent vent vent vent vent
    ah i feel so much more relaxed look a period. <<<yeah right there.

What can I say; I live in a college dorm. Usually people respect the time of day and will tone things down after midnight, but not my new neighbors. The other night I was woken up at 2am by a Popeye cartoon, I could have sworn it was my TV at first. This wasn’t the first time either. I was to tired to do anything about it at the time, but if it happens again think I will break out some bagpipe music at 8AM when they are trying to sleep… Fight fire with napalm.

Actually, my neighbors accross the street are a little out there. Always outside wandering the yard, yelling at their neglected kids. Then when night fall they go inside, get drunk, and yell at each other about how they hate their life and want to kill themselves. I say enough talk more action!
    Sooouuuushi!