[RESOLVED] How much do you weigh? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] How much do you weigh?

Spork

Exclamation

I'm a lovely 5' 10" and weigh in at 165lbs.

------------------
    "Damn the man. Save the Empire" Mark - Empire Records

bryan_the_tech

5'6 and I way 168. I have track legs (from running track, not doing drugs) all muscle. I love my new castle to much and have a nice keg for a belly. Working out when I can, but the wife wants me to do this and that, blah blah blah.

------------------
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - I am Bracius

Dante

5'7" and a muscular 155lbs.

pakprotector

6'4½" - 268 lbs. 54" Chest and 41" Waist.

------------------
    Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?

5 10, 250 LBs. but if i suck it in, I can give teh undertaker a run for his money. has been dropin considerably since I started tech school. (Computer system Tech. and an applied degree.)

------------------
    Windows (N): A 32 Bit patch to a 16 bit graphical interface based on a 8 bit operating system originaly encoded for a 4 bit processor writen by a 2 bit company that cant stand 1 bit of competition.
    Windows (N): A 32 Bit patch to a 16 bit graphical interface based on a 8 bit operating system originaly encoded for a 4 bit processor writen by a 2 bit company that cant stand 1 bit of competition.

Jallentino

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by Darren Wilson:
    6 feet exactly 160lbs no fat (now after getting back into the workouts after the stomach recovery), underweight supposedly but I wouldn't want to be any heavier or lighter.

</font>
    Darren, good to see an old familiar name here, anyway, I have been "gone" for a time from here but am back, OK so to answer the question, I am 6'5" 250#.

Peace

------------------
    "We have assumed control"

Vette2000

I came from an alien race of munchkins as my co-workers say (damn salesmen)

5'6".........125 pounds

For real!

Blehboy

5'9" 220lb. Solid as a rock. Same dimensions as my dad and his two brothers. Good genes.

------------------
    "Oh, baby. You are so talented...and they are so dumb." - Sheriff Bart, Blazin' Saddles

GeekMom

Talking

All I'll say is, weight: after 4 kids more than I should weigh

MorticiaAdams

I hear you there Geekmom
    =)
    5'5 And a whole lot of attitude the rest is just gravy on the potatoes

------------------
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc"(We glady feast on those who would subdue us)

dlagace

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by MorticiaAdams:
    I hear you there Geekmom
    =)
    5'5 And a whole lot of attitude the rest is just gravy on the potatoes

</font>
    OH Man!! too much information.

------------------
    "What works for One person May not work for Another"
    God Is My Judge dLagace=DANIMAL

5'8" and 130 to 135

I'm a high school runner, and depending on how hard our coach is working us my weight fluctuates. burnin' the calories and losin' the H2O!
    So, so busy lately. Oh, where do I start?

opiate

5'9/190lbs I've been lifting since I was a sophmor in high school. As a matter a fact I've recently been gaining more weight. I would like to gain a least 20lbs more by next spring. My girlfriend says I'm starting to look to muscular and should stop going to the gym. She gets pissed and yell's "WHY DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE GYM?, YOU ALREADY LOOK BIG ENOUGH." Go figure...

MorticiaAdams

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by dlagace:
    OH Man!! too much information.

</font>
    Yeah I know ,Ill cut it down next time ..

------------------
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc"(We glady feast on those who would subdue us)

Sandman72

5'8 243lbs 52" chest, 42" waist. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My hobbies are hiking, sky diving and writing poetry. If I am named the windrivers Fall Prince I will use my powers to help bring about world peace and feed the hungry.