[RESOLVED] Anybody want a good laugh....

Thread: [RESOLVED] Anybody want a good laugh....

Fierce1

Talking Anybody want a good laugh....

I was thumbing thru the articles in the recent PC World (Oct. 2001) and started reading an article about PC Deals and what to look for. I won't mention names, details or places (to protect the innocent of course....HA! ), but a group from the magazine wnt to 10 different stores to look for the best deals going. They rated customer support, store helpfulness, ease of purchase....yada yada yada. I got the biggest kick just from the first page alone when it says salesman "A" comes out to help customer (PC World dude) and starts trying to explain about the features of the computer, and totally botches up what he is talking about. It goes on and on and gets better as you read more, but it's definetly worth reading the article, both for getting good info and enjoying a good laughing moment.

Thought I would share that. Enjoy!!

------------------
    Go big...or go home!

Things to do when bored at Wal-Mart:
    Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes and X-Men.

godofuq

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by Fierce1:
    I was thumbing thru the articles in the recent PC World (Oct. 2001) and started reading an article about PC Deals and what to look for. I won't mention names, details or places (to protect the innocent of course....HA! ), but a group from the magazine wnt to 10 different stores to look for the best deals going. They rated customer support, store helpfulness, ease of purchase....yada yada yada. I got the biggest kick just from the first page alone when it says salesman "A" comes out to help customer (PC World dude) and starts trying to explain about the features of the computer, and totally botches up what he is talking about. It goes on and on and gets better as you read more, but it's definetly worth reading the article, both for getting good info and enjoying a good laughing moment.

Thought I would share that. Enjoy!!

</font>
    I want a good laugh... why don't you type the article in here

------------------
    I feel like a little worm on a big f*****g hook.

-Aplustech

ad3p4

Please post the article or give us a URL, Fierce

------------------
    "Expect the unexpected"
    ------------------

emr

My sides are splitting over that article that I can't actually read.

Go on, give us the url.

Please?

Garak

oh come on, give it too us,
    pretty please.

------------------
    If You Cant Beat It, Bin It....

Just A Thought

Fierce1

Talking

Ok, I searched for it and found it online for you...(after I paid $3.99 to read the same article! )

Enjoy!

http://www.pcworld.com/features/arti...d,58383,00.asp

------------------
    Go big...or go home!

Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes and X-Men.

Garak

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by Fierce1:
    Ok, I searched for it and found it online for you...(after I paid $3.99 to read the same article! )

Enjoy!

http://www.pcworld.com/features/arti...d,58383,00.asp

</font>
    yeah, but i bet it wos worth it
    thanks for the url man

------------------
    If You Cant Beat It, Bin It....

Just A Thought

Fierce1

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by Garak:
    yeah, but i bet it wos worth it
    thanks for the url man

</font>
    It was worth it, I was just kidding around....pretty good magazine. NP for the URL too!

------------------
    Go big...or go home!