I Hate PETA!!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: I Hate PETA!!!!

Down boy, he is just voicing his opinion. Of course around here it is not permitted.
    Sofa King Retarded

[quote]Originally posted by Bracius:
    <strong>Down boy, he is just voicing his opinion. Of course around here it is not permitted.</strong><hr></blockquote>

probably not far from the truth.
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU READING MY SIGNATURE FOR?!?

ONCE A GEEK ALWAYS A GEEK...

[quote]Originally posted by Bracius:
    <strong>Down boy, he is just voicing his opinion. Of course around here it is not permitted.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Like there aren't any opinions anywhere in these forums......
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

[quote]Originally posted by Sowulo:
    <strong>

Like there aren't any opinions anywhere in these forums...... </strong><hr></blockquote>

True enough.... an opinion is just that an opinion. My opinion isn't better than anyone elses, i was just inquiring as to how others felt about this subject to get some feedback.

[quote]Originally posted by Sowulo:
    <strong>

Like there aren't any opinions anywhere in these forums...... </strong><hr></blockquote>

Well my opinion is of course it's not my direct opinion but merely one that I copied from somebody else. There for if you to get mad at my opinion you would actually be getting mad at a total stranger and that would make you a fool. With that statement I will take my bow and exit stage left..
    Sofa King Retarded

Registered User Stanley_Kubrick's Avatar

This topic is still going, so I need to insert some opinion again, for the sake of balance more than a desire to put my head on the block again.

So Akuma, I admit that you have a point about the possibility that the life of franchise owner and his/her family depends on the operation of a restaurant franchised from said corporation. But please note that I said in my original post something similar to a statement that I don't groove with human suffering either.
    It is hard finding meaning in it all ( life, that is) but I see that we all come from different backgrounds and have different core beliefs, which is just cool. That, the diversity, after all, is what being digital is all about.
    In these forums we have nothing to judge each other by, except our words and (and avatars).
    You don't know if I am black or white, male or female, gay or straight, etc... and I know nothing about most of you. So we are equal.
    But none of the above has anything to do with the original point of this post I guess which was SlyVenom's hating PETA. If we are still talking about that, I wanted to say something-which I don't even remember- but earlier this week it seemed important enough. When I originally posted on this subject I was at work and maybe not thinking critically, but, I still stand by what I tried to express then... which was who the hell even knows anymore but that was then and this is now and I still say that is OK to be a vegetarian or a racecar driver or a fundamentalist or a black panther or a republican or a whigg or a stalininst ot whatever the fizznuck you want to be and its too bad you can't be this or that without some people saying they hate you.
    And the reason I am what I am and eat what I eat is that I just don't want to be responsible some fellow creature's last few seconds or minutes on this earth being painful or horrible or confused or what ever it must be like to be impolitely killed in a painful manner for some reason it can't fathom. Life is too beautiful to believe, and I can't deal with eating meat emotionally. So it works for me, and I don't like to hear it be mocked. The people I love most ALL EAT CRITTERS, but I still love them. Whatever works, its just not my thing.

Chew on this.
    Dude, your'e gettting a Dell!
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    If the glove don't fit, you must aqquit!
    No Day But Today!
    Jesus Saves.

Gretzky recovers... He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

As long as it's not your personal opinion I can't see why anybody would chastise you for it. Just blame it on Rush, everybody else does.
    Sofa King Retarded