HaX3r's

Thread: HaX3r's

Post HaX3r's

its so funny, im not sure why but i get this dumb retards that send me Instant messages saying they are hackers. and they hacked my pc and got my info but when i tell them to tell me the info they tell me something else.

its so funny because they tell me they hacked me and then swear at me and put me on block. but i can make multiple screen names appear so they really cant block me.

right now im talking to a sapposly hacker , its so funny im getting a kick out of it.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

sounds like a buttload of crap to me.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Hrmmm... yes, fear Licq, and its elite IP reporting abilities.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

what a bunch of freakin losers!
    Found in the Underground...

Cool

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AbSoLuTeZeR0:
    <strong>its so funny, im not sure why but i get this dumb retards that send me Instant messages saying they are hackers. and they hacked my pc and got my info but when i tell them to tell me the info they tell me something else.

its so funny because they tell me they hacked me and then swear at me and put me on block. but i can make multiple screen names appear so they really cant block me.
    </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the guy/gal is full of crap, what does the little script kiddie want from you a donation to paypal or something? I had something similar happen to me on ICQ, a person claiming membership in the cDc,I told him I dont recognise his nic... then he said he had "0wn3d" my box and was demanding an unsigned money order to keep from from going public with my stuff **whatever, if the world wants to see my anime collection, so be it** after 30 seconds and a little digging myself, saw he was on a AOL netblock, had several interested ports open so then... ***fizzle**pop**crackle-/WinDrivers post intercepted, /begin illict message dump into bit stream /end **
    f00!!!
    u know w3 h4v3 0wn3d joo!! w3 0nw3d N3r0m2nc3®IV t00! ph33r 0ur l33t 5k1llZ!!! I c4n h4x0®3ed 4ny b0x3n!! j00 c4n t311 1'm l33t b3c4u53 0f my tYP1ng
    5k1llZ!!! w3 0wn ICQ and j00!!!! c0-op3r4t3 0r ph33r our rath d00d!! hahahahah!!
    -l33t gr4ndm45t3r D

**crackle**pop**snap /resume WinDrivers post**
    ..is soo mine!, I said. Then at that point he begged me not to call his mom, since i found her resume on his HD *and therefore his addy AND phone number*, about the "pr0n" i found on his box...what a riot!!

So no fears!!
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NeuromancerIV:
    <strong>Then at that point he then begged me not to call his mom about the "pr0n" i found on his box since i found her resume on his HD...what a riot!! So no fears!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Can't Catch Me:
    <strong>what a bunch of freakin losers!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, that's what <a href="http://forums.windrivers.com/cgi-bin/forum3/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=001796" target="_blank">I</a> said!

(Getting sassed by a mole... )
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

wow.

i cant get into anyone pc's im not that smart.

i use aol instant messanger and i have this program my friend gave me that makes multple screen names. like four at a time. so when people i dont know start instant messaging me and saying stupid things and then blocking me i use the second screen name and third and it goes on and on. pretty much nobody can block me out on the aol instant messenger.

but it was fun talking to him,i started asking him questions about his home and family and i asked even more question then he said i was a sick f*ck and i had issue. lol

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

LOL Zero. Lots of idiots in the world

They are pretend ones
    the real ones you don't hear from they are too smart and too busy to be '1337

its a weird world out there and the Script Kiddies are weirder

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
    My Photography = Images of Hervey Bay photography by Maggie Macleod

my facebook to chat and interact and learn about ME
    http://www.facebook.com/mayet666