Favorite Quotes? famous or infamous - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quotes? famous or infamous

My favourite a very old one by a victorian prime minister in UK called Benjamin Disraeli - Where knowledge ends, religion begins.

I am not anti religion, I just think humanity has always sought to explain its environment, and God or gods is a great way to appease the people.

Everyone needs to believe in something!
    Never approach a computer saying or even thinking to yourself "I'll just do this quickly...."

Red face

Murphy's second law: Never let a machine know that you are in a hurry!
    If life is a mystery, then why all the tragedy???

Darren Wilson

Most of you know mine already as it used to be my signature

Rememeber the GOLDEN RULE
    "Those who have the gold, rule."
    "When in doubt empty your magazine."
    "If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!"
    "Things that must be together to work, are not shipped together."
    "Tracers work both ways."
    Epitaph for a life well lived "Naked I came, Naked I leave the scene, and Naked was my favorite past-time, in-between"
    "Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Gun."
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

More CLint'isms
    "You forgot your fortune cookie. It says... 'you're sh*t out of luck.'"

Harry : "Do you have any kids lieutenant?"
    Lt. : "Me? No."
    Harry : "Lucky for them."

"You have a rendezvous with my *** M*#@ F*#@ !"
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

My favorite quote is under my name.

Of course anything that was on Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey. Those things are funnier than H*ll!

Examples:
    -If your friend is already dead, and being eaten by vultures, I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures, to teach him to do some tricks. But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture.

-If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

-I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

-It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

-One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

Favourite bumper sticker:

"Lord, save me from your followers."
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

Henri Bergson c.1901--"Think like a man of action...Act like a man of thought."

Modern translation--Be ready. Be smart.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Women! Can't live with them...pass the beer nuts.
    Norm (Cheers)

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

There can't be good living where there is not good drinking.
    Benjamin Franklin

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
    Frank Zappa

He was a wise man who invented beer.
    Plato

"I drank what?!"

-Socrates
    A bored admin is a very dangerous person...

From as good as it gets, when Jack nicholson is asked how he writes such strong women characters:

"I think of a man... then take away reason and accountability"

From the Witches of Eastwick:
    I just want to know, when God invented women was it an accident?... Ordid he do it to us on porpose?!

From My Grandfather:
    Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Fish don't like jello

Shut the F*(# up, next! - Dennis Leary
    The Dragon has left the building.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Jack Nicolson, The Shinning
    If it aint broke, don't fix it....... If it's broke, buy a new one

'Shop smart, shop S-Mart'. Ash, Army of Darkness.
    Where's Jennie??????

CREAMFIELDS - August Bank Holiday Weekend - Old Liverpool Airport. The dance event of the year.

CobraTekMax

"AMD sucks!"
    Darren Wilson, one year ago (paraphrased)

"I love my AMD!"
    Darren Wilson, today (paraphrased)

Darren Wilson

Originally posted by The Cobra:
    "AMD sucks!"
    Darren Wilson, one year ago (paraphrased)

"I love my AMD!"
    Darren Wilson, today (paraphrased)
    I am going to turn you,Cobra, into a pair of boots for resurrecting my past

I did not say any of those, only that I am now partial to both Intel & Amd now instead of being 100% pro Intel