Star Wars Episode II

Thread: Star Wars Episode II

Post Star Wars Episode II

I just saw the first promo for this movie when I went to see Ocean's 11.

Looks pretty cool...hope there's more to it than a love story between anakin and the queen...or it's going to be super-lamo.

Hope they don't stick with what they're doing in the first promo...for sure...

Anyway thought I'd point that out....Star Wars Episode II is coming out in theaters next may.
    People need to find out the real story before they jump to conclusions drawn from their worst fears.

There's been a couple of promo's on the main SW web site over the last month or so... From what I've seen of them, there is quite a bit of action - I've yet to find out if Jar Jar Binks gets killed, but we can live in hope...
    Bollocks

[quote]Originally posted by Titchski:
    <strong>There's been a couple of promo's on the main SW web site over the last month or so... From what I've seen of them, there is quite a bit of action - I've yet to find out if Jar Jar Binks gets killed, but we can live in hope...</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't know about Jar-Jar, but I did see Boba Fett (sp?) in one preview!!!!!
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

[quote]Originally posted by Draggar:
    <strong>

I don't know about Jar-Jar, but I did see Boba Fett (sp?) in one preview!!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

According to lucasfilm, boba fett will be a child in episode 2, the guy that wears the armor is his father jango fett, they have also released some sweet-@ss pictures of obi-wan and jango fighting while falling off of a building,
    I think this movie will be action packed

I have seen 3 previews from the Star Wars site, and im relatively impressed.

Initially, I was extremely pi$$ed that it had become some new age, tree huggin', hippy crap, love story, but the action sequences, and the inclusion of the mighty Fett's (be it Jango, Boba, or the clones) will force me to go see it (force, geddit? )

I hope they release it down under, the same time it gets released elsewhere... I cant wait
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

Sorry ... ITS A LOVE STORY !!!!

Guess you males will have to miss it ..
    STAR WARS HAS NOW BECOME A GIRL FILM >>> WHOOO HOOO

Talking

Hasn't Star Wars always been a girls film? I mean you've gor hair styling and fashion tips from Princess Leia AND hunky hero Harrison Ford in the originals. Not to be outdone in the chick flick stakes.. Episode one features Fashion and Make Up with Queen Amidala as well as hunky heroes Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor

Its an Intergalactic Cosmo, it really is
    Bollocks

According to some obscure source, Jar-Jar does die in this one.

But I think they manage to make a hero out of him... Now, *that's* fantasy
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

[quote]Originally posted by adept:
    <strong>According to some obscure source, Jar-Jar does die in this one.

But I think they manage to make a hero out of him... Now, *that's* fantasy </strong><hr></blockquote>

I liked Jar-Jar.
    of course it's probably because he pi$$es everyone off, I can relate with that.

Me think jar jar should die
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

I heard somewhere that Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) is going to have a big light-saber fight and will die. Don't know how reliable this is or if it will be in the 2nd or 3rd one, if it's true.
    "I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn."

Potential Bumper Sticker: "Wiggle your mouse, it's just a screensaver."