What SHOULD you be doing right now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Invoicing....
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

I should be... ummm... uhh... I duuno. I guess I'm supposed to be doing something. I just show up everyday and they give me a paycheck. Oh well.

(Actually, I've already finished my work for the day, downgrading a couple computers (huh?). Now I just sit around for the rest of the day in case someone wants to ask a stupid question.)

Originally posted by King Super Grover:
    this:

***** is working in Photo Editor and each time he clicks on the "fit to page" option, he receives a message stating that he doesn't have enough memory to complete the operation. He only has GroupWise and Photo Editor open (which he needs since he is taking a photo out of GroupWise). He has tried to reboot several times.

and this:

***** created a form last year in Word 6.0. When he opens it in Word 2000, it adds a column to the form and locks him out from correcting it. Error says the feature is not available in Word 6.0. Please advise how to convert the document to a Word 2000 compatible format that he can edit.

same guy

I posted this over 2 hours ago and I just returned from fixing it. It took 15 minutes. hehehehe. i love having the power to control a users day like I do.
    It's good to be the King.

I'm waiting on my Ghost Multicast session to get done. So....nothing right now. Well, once you think about it, actually I'm working while I type. Nice.
    if(post.eof()){SigBox.setText("Have A Day.");}

Darren Wilson

Looking for a job or sleeping (depending on time I post on here)!!!!!

Hell, posting here and in the Chatroom are fulltime jobs on their own!!!!

Any chance of a pay rise Scott????

Got done what I needed to do. Just haning out waiting for a user to have a problem....
    and waiting...... and waiting.....

Originally posted by TheoneDKS:
    Got done what I needed to do. Just haning out waiting for a user to have a problem....
    and waiting...... and waiting.....
    *Ring!* Crap!

Hehe

Btw if i were at work right now i should be answering the phone or calling people back or testing RMA parts.
    There are no stupid questions! Just stupid (l)users!

Due to the timezone, i should be sleeping most of the time you guys are on.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

corelogik

I have 4 websites sitting partially complete and I have 2 PC's sitting on the bench.

I should be working,. oh well, this is more fun, I'll get to the hard stuff later

Originally posted by Pogi:
    What activity are you blowing off while currently on WinDrivers?

I'm supposed to be walking through this big mama-jama plant I work at doing inventory of all the monitors around here.

Better get off my tuchas and go do some more work on it.... <sigh>
    Getting some sun and excersize. I am starting to look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

I should be doing exactly what I'm doing now.

Chilling out on Windrivers
    If it aint broke, don't fix it....... If it's broke, buy a new one

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

I should be in the kitchen fixing myself something to eat. And should be watching the movie "anti-trust" again. Great movie, you guys should watch it.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

i should be putting the finishing touches on a 3 million dollar upgrade proposal ive been working on for 2 months. i dont post much anymore, but i am still here lurking =)
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "

CobraTekMax

It's Monday and I still haven't done that pop server swap yet. Just got an e-mail from the boss.

Jason,

Have you gotten the new POP server up and running yet? If so, congratulations. I expected some downtime, but I haven't heard any complaints from any of our customers about it. Good job!"

So anyway, I'm thinking about not doing it all now, since my boss thinks I did it so quickly there was no downtime because of it...I might put it in my office instead. Put my TNT2 M64 in it...then I'll have an even BETTER machine to play Black & White on!

I have effectively managed to redelegate my responsibilities under the guise of "training" hehehehe.