Decepticon Leader - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Decepticon Leader

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by twelve:
    Bumblebee... I mean, think about it. He had all kinds of charisma, he was a master of diplomacy, and every time he got stuck in a jam, he got himself out. How many times did he get into the enemy base only to get caught and then get out of it. His motive to change to Decepticon is pretty obvious too. Sooner or later you'd have to get sick of being Optimus Prime's biotch. OP was just using him and everyone knows it. Bumblebee would make an excellent Decepticon leader.
    LMAO! This is so true. But Bumblebee would have to start off small, and work his way to the top. Maybe serve time as one of Soundwave's cassette bitches (he's about the same size).

And for the love of Cybertron, will someone other than me please give Cyclonus his props! He and Scourge were the two coolest bad-asses to be salvaged by unicron, and were the only thing that made season three even remotely watchable (aside from Starscream's ghost making a couple of guest appearances).

Anyone ever seen the lost footage from the movie where Scourge and the sweeps drew and quartered Ultra Magnus instead of blasting him appart with lasers? There are story boards of it on the DVD.

i kmow it's a little off topic, but am i the only one left on this planet that remembers the show M.A.S.K.???
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "

Originally posted by Dharma Lion:
    i kmow it's a little off topic, but am i the only one left on this planet that remembers the show M.A.S.K.??? you know Mobile Armored Strike Kommand...and their evil nemisis V.E.N.O.M.???
    Yes, I remember M.A.S.K. It was Okay and V.E.N.O.M.'S Red cycle was the shyte (wasn't it called the vulture or vampyre?) The red Delorian for mask was a sad twist from Back to the Future.

To answer Cobra's plea, yes Cyclonus deserves some props, but come on. He was a flying arsenal with a one dimensional personality. They should have developed him more, but they didn't.....
    Stress.... The uncontrollable urge to choke the living $417 out of someone who desperately needs it.

Ignorance.... The inherent capacity to demand of someone else that which one is too lazy to learn/perform for one's self.

User....An individual who, through immense proportions of ignorance, create stress.

the bikes name was Vampire =)
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "

Originally posted by Cobrage:
    Anyone ever seen the lost footage from the movie where Scourge and the sweeps drew and quartered Ultra Magnus instead of blasting him appart with lasers? There are story boards of it on the DVD.
    I think when I first saw the movie when I was younger, that was the footage I saw. My uncle had copied the movie when he had rented it. I thought the movie kicked butt. I wish I could remember more about the cartoon series though. Are those for sell on tape somewhere?

Wasn't there a G.I. Joe movie too? I thought that my uncle had copied it and the Transformers movie onto the same tape, but I could be wrong....
    "I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn."

Potential Bumper Sticker: "Wiggle your mouse, it's just a screensaver."

the bikes name was Vampire =)
    A shame. I use to have one too

Thanks for the pic!
    Stress.... The uncontrollable urge to choke the living $417 out of someone who desperately needs it.

Ignorance.... The inherent capacity to demand of someone else that which one is too lazy to learn/perform for one's self.

User....An individual who, through immense proportions of ignorance, create stress.

Originally posted by twelve:
    Bumblebee... I mean, think about it. He had all kinds of charisma, he was a master of diplomacy, and every time he got stuck in a jam, he got himself out. How many times did he get into the enemy base only to get caught and then get out of it. His motive to change to Decepticon is pretty obvious too. Sooner or later you'd have to get sick of being Optimus Prime's biotch. OP was just using him and everyone knows it. Bumblebee would make an excellent Decepticon leader.
    LOL as abaurd as it sound this one might have worked if his goody side could be overcome.
    and Cobra commander definitely was the best i'll take the madman over a brooding fool anyday
    I can win any argument with any computer made yet. Since they really haven't learned to fight back.

Me....duh....just look at my avatar
    "Computers are useless, they can only give you answers"
    -Pablo Picasso

was there something wrong with the image that i posted?

was there something wrong with the image that i posted?
    not at all. I miss my MASK and TransFormer collection though.

Cool

I'm with Elbatcho, Unicran had the brains and would have made the perfect leader(if he was a little smaller he could get around easier too but he was a little overboard when it came to planet eating. Starscream should just stay runner-up to keep all the bosses looking over their shoulders. (just to make things interesting). The bottom line is that Megatron was the freakin man and there would be a good enough replacement.

And yes, when I was a kid I had no life, Atari was king and He-Man an Idol.
    "Life is hard...But its harder if you're stupid!"
    John Wayne

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by RIOT:
    Wasn't there a G.I. Joe movie too? I thought that my uncle had copied it and the Transformers movie onto the same tape, but I could be wrong....
    Yeah, but it didn't get released theatrically, since Transformers and My Little Pony didn't do as well at the box office at Hasbro had hoped. It was instead shown on TV as a 5 part mini-series.

The highlight of the GI Joe movie was Cobra Commander slowly mutating into an actual snake, and having to team up with a blinded Roadblock to make it out of the Himilayas and warn the other Joes of Serpentor's plans and Cobra's new alliance with underground civilization of Cobra-La.

It was funny, and contained many scenes like this.

CC: Uselessssssssssssss! I'm uselesssssssss!
    RB: Come on! Snap out of it! Neither of us'll make if it YOU don't hang togetha!
    CC: I wassssssssssss once a man! A maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!