what pisses you off the most?
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what pisses you off the most?

Post what pisses you off the most?

Can be ANYTHING...hardware, software, people, heck it doesn't even have to relate to computers.

Going on tech boards (due to my commitment that I'd help more people) will be back in a few mins to check on this post.

life ....
    Life is like a bowl of rotten cherries that molden over

Nothing ticks me off more then ignorant people. I can deal with people who are not smart, computer trained or what ever. But I hate/detest ignorant people.
    <a href="http://www.el-mono.com" target="_blank">www.el-mono.com</a>

1) people who post with subject matter that is rediculous and just to increase their posting numbers.

2) people who reply to the above

Oops! thats me.
    Mr Miyagi, by any other name... (is this sig short enough?)

CobraTekMax

Insane Monkey.

Elbatcho

Talking

I hate people who refuse to merge into trafic, they can see the lane is going to end but keep on going to get that better spot. It just gets me so angry.

Elbatcho

Originally posted by Cobrage:
    Insane Monkey.
    dude and you say I'm rough, that was like a sledge hammer to the face. LOL

Stupid (l)users that you KNOW are messing with $hit, since they are the ONLY few that KEEP sending in repeated trouble tickets...out of approx 250 users, 80% of my trouble tickets are the same few...

Then what PI$$ES me off even more is when they act like I did something to break the damn thing...

To those people I just agree and say...your right...I stayed late last nite JUST to break their machine and ONLY their machine....

WHEW...I feel better...can ya tell what kind of day I'm having!!
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Cool

Users that don't know how to listen because they think they know everything, yet still called you for help...and think you don't know what your talking about!
    ...I don't get it...

Originally posted by Elbatcho:
    Originally posted by Cobrage:
    Insane Monkey.
    dude and you say I'm rough, that was like a sledge hammer to the face. LOL
    hes drunk ... so hes excused
    Life is like a bowl of rotten cherries that molden over

People who refuse to take the time to learn but don't want to pay someone else to solve the problem.
    Never approach a computer saying or even thinking to yourself "I'll just do this quickly...."

Originally posted by Mr Myagi:
    1) people who post with subject matter that is rediculous and just to increase their posting numbers.

2) people who reply to the above

Oops! thats me.
    3) People with too many URL's in their signature taking up half a browser windows

4) The following person mentioned in the quote:
    Posted by Cobrage
    InsaneMonkey

Elbatcho

Originally posted by Insane Monkey:
    I guess I piss a lot of ppl off!

Maybe I can now claim the "evil" title from Cobra since you all hate me
    It's not about hate it's about your rep, and thats the rep you have, like cobra has the evil rep, Jva has the avatar funny thing going, Q is the enforcer but knows how to have fun, Sowulo is just cool, Darren is all over the place but is funny as heck. The rep just sticks and is really hard to get rid off.

I hate people who refuse to merge into trafic, they can see the lane is going to end but keep on going to get that better spot. It just gets me so angry.

I have to aggree with you whole heartedly on that one Elbatcho. It's been hapening a lot around here with all the road construction going on this time of year, and it really pisses me off. I try not to let them in when I'm at the front in the good lane right where the other lane merges, they come flying up in the dead lane and try to get in, I inch forward so they can't. That usually makes me feel better. What gives them the right to do that when everyone else waits in line. Usually it's the yuppys in their sport uts that think they will get let in because they're bigger than everyone else. Get that friggin gas guzzeler out of the way and into the gas station before you run out in the next mile you twit!

Sorry, rant over.

P.S. Not everyone that drives sport utilities are yuppies, just the majority around here. No flames Please.
    Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by Insane Monkey:
    I guess I piss a lot of ppl off!

Maybe I can now claim the "evil" title from Cobra since you all hate me
    When you pry it from my cold, dead fingertips.

It's not about hate it's about your rep, and thats the rep you have, like cobra has the evil rep, Jva has the avatar funny thing going, Q is the enforcer but knows how to have fun, Sowulo is just cool, Darren is all over the place but is funny as heck. The rep just sticks and is really hard to get rid off.
    Well said, Elbatcho. We all have our own personality traits and our niche. We all fit it in our own way without trying. When you try too hard by imitating others, it really makes you look bad.