what pisses you off the most? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: what pisses you off the most?

intolerant people, and people who take themselves too seriously
    ""in certain cases...one remains a philosopher only by being silent." -Friedrich Neitzsche "

Originally posted by Insane Monkey:
    Can be ANYTHING...hardware, software, people, heck it doesn't even have to relate to computers.

Going on tech boards (due to my commitment that I'd help more people) will be back in a few mins to check on this post.
    InsaneMonkey u wanna know what pisses me off the most?? YOU!
    "Knowledge belongs in the hands of the people"

Smile

I hate bigots. I can't stand them, they are all alike. All they do is Whine whine whine. And bitch about things they can't change.I wish the bigots would move to another planet or shut-up. I really hate them ALL because they judge groups of people as a whole whit no infomration about them, that pisses me off, are they all that stupid?!. All they believe is what they are told, thats what I heard.They make stupid blanket statements about ALL people that think a certain thing, whoever says that kind of crap obviously can't think for themselves, as my dad told me. then they denounce people for thinking a certain way; people that do that are all morons if don't all belive everyone has the right to think whatever they want.

Waitaminute!!
    Does believing all this make me...a bigot? Hmmmmm....Is that....EVIL..? *mmmha-bwaa-hahaha!*
    **I hope someone notices the sarcasm.**
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I WILL DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT." unless its uncomfortable or not politically popular or puts me out, or I'm called on to stand up for it.
    -Voltaire 2000
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

Angry

MIMES!!!! Is there anyone out here who likes MIMES??? MY GOD!! I think I cold actually beat one up and not feel any remorse.

DIE YOU MIMES!! DIE!! SUFFOCATE IN YOUR BOX!!!! WALK BACKWARDS OFF A CLIFF!! JUST DIE!!!!

Uhm...I don't like mimes or clowns.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

...oh, and over cooked steak, I hate that, and grey squirrels, yeah, grey squirrels and when I can't find a matching pair of socks early in the morning before I'm totally awake.
    "Teach the ignorant, care for the dumb, punish the stupid."
    -how to live a life well spent

Elbatcho

Talking

Kathy Lee, what's the deal with this woman, she can't go five min's with out saying something about her Codi, I wish she would just drop of the face of the planet or seek life elsewhere. She drives me nuts ic an't stand her, why dooes she still go one living.

Two things piss me off Retard customers who either think they know more than you so they think they should tell you how to fix it or the morons who lie to you about what they did to it saying it just happened when later you find out they just listened to the jerkey boys cd and typed in deltree /a/s because they wanted to know what happened. Thats the sign of true brain dead.

Bosses that don't do any work but promise they wil be there or actually plan and make you wait and then " out of the blue" something comes up and they can't make it oh like we didn't know you have no balls to tell your wife no.

ppl that change there name every time the make a new post
    How do I set my laser printer to "stun"?
    I can't back up my hard drive, there's no reverse button.

Originally posted by Lycia:
    MIMES!!!! Is there anyone out here who likes MIMES??? MY GOD!! I think I cold actually beat one up and not feel any remorse.

DIE YOU MIMES!! DIE!! SUFFOCATE IN YOUR BOX!!!! WALK BACKWARDS OFF A CLIFF!! JUST DIE!!!!

Just remember...a mime is a terrible thing to waste
    When cometh the day we lowly ones
    Through quiet reflection and great dedication
    Master the art of karate
    Lo, we shall rise up
    And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water

Originally posted by Budster64:
    Just remember...a mime is a terrible thing to waste
    A Mime is a terrible thing to taste.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

A Mime is a terrible thing to taste.
    LMAO
    and may I add......EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
    When cometh the day we lowly ones
    Through quiet reflection and great dedication
    Master the art of karate
    Lo, we shall rise up
    And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water

People that answer to me that the solution I just give them is not good and that we should try something else. F$$K If you know thw solution why the he$$ do you call me.
    Remember a nice and kind user must be up to something

A Corporate wide e-mail, written in all caps, asking for help. Not even a minute after receiving the e-mail the user has gone on vacation, lunch, home or something more "important" than what the e-mail pertains too. I don't give a darn if the user makes twice as much as I do, their salary figure does not mean that they can be that much of a ________! (fit your favorite metaphor in the blank.)
    God is all knowing, I am just human.

I gotta agree. They both freak me out. Especially clowns. I think something must have happened to me when I has little.
    "The older you get the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man! L-I-V-I-N!" ~~~ Wooderson

People who walk into a doorway (store, restaurant,etc.) and then just stop. Man that grinds me.

PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

People who walk down an aisle way on the left side (unless you're in England), bet they drive that way too.

People who keep rambling on after you've left the room. Then ask you what you think of their question/opinion/staement.

People who pull out in front of you when you're doing 55, and then do 35, and there was noone behind you.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Ben Franklin