talk to you all some other day.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: talk to you all some other day.

Post talk to you all some other day.

You guys continue on with your antics. I'm leaving the WinDrivers community. I don't care if you act like a bunch of jackasses and throw a big WinDrivers Party Post and it gets 15 million replies.

All I'm here to do is learn, and ask and give answers to questions, and all that I get is about 15,000 people with me on their Ignore list (Elbatcho was the one that really got to me), constantly getting flamed by other members of the "community".

Just thought it'd be a notification to you all. Good bye. If I've got a real bad tech problem I'll come back and visit, otherwise it's bye-bye for monkey man.

And if you REALLY want me to stay, tell me, if not then I don't give a damn.

- Insane Monkey

later guy
    Ignorance can be fixed , but stupidity is forever
    or
    stupid people shouldn't breath let alone breed

All right. See you some other time, man. Have a good life. I didn't put you on ignore but I am sorry if I've driven you to make this decision.
    Wind Rivers Resort...relax, have a drink, get help with your computer.

Hey Monkey do u still think we are all gay??
    "Knowledge belongs in the hands of the people"

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by Auric:
    Hey Monkey do u still think we are all gay??
    You mean we're not???

jimmr13

A.M.F.

Have a nice life!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Originally posted by Cobrage:
    You mean we're not???
    LOL @ Corbra....

Yup, see ya later.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

You mean we're not???
    ROFL

Later dude. Have fun with your life.

Burn.

Mustang

SeeYa

Have A Good Life.

I'm not aware of the reasons why you may be leaving, but I do wish you the best.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I'll be back someday. No it wasn't any insults directed towards me, I can take a lot of those. It was the realization that I seem to be the one hated by the community (or at least some of it), and I could post here but I don't feel right doing so. I was about to send a heated email to Elbatcho and others who had put me on ignore, but I said, the hell with them, I'm just going to leave.

So I will return, I just feel that a little time apart from the community will renew my image as a participating member and not as an annoyance. Maybe when I'll come back I will have a new display name, avatar, etc. Even though you'll know that it's Insane Monkey, I hope that in a month or two that you will all look at me in a different light.

CobraTekMax

You never learn, do you Monkey? "I was just about to send a heated e-mail to Elbatcho and others who put me down..." THAT'S WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU! You can't leave well enough alone. Let me tell you, if you would've sent a flaming e-mail to ME, I'd have no problem with it. I've got it coming, because I HAVE been giving you a lot of grief (even if it is justified in my mind). But Elbatcho was the one trying to explain to your sorry *** what you were doing wrong, and trying to give you a few pointers on how you can clean up your act. He was trying to help you out, and yet he's the one you mention by name as the one who drove you over the edge.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Good ridance, and please don't threaten us by saying you'll be back.

Angry

Why don't you do this Cobra. Forget I ever existed. Then when I'm back...someday... maybe I'll learn.

Until then, forget about me, I'd just like to start off fresh when I do decide to visit again.

Exactly, I thought Elbatcho was really helpful and I wanted to thank him for doing so, when I tried to send him a PM it said "You Can't PM This Person You are on their Ignore List"...how helpful is that???

Just screw it, nice knowing you, pretend there was never a little monkey like me and I'll be better when I return.

It looks like it's time for me to chime in.

First of all, i agree with some things said by cobra. Have you ever heard the saying "Don't burn your bridges", well, I hate to say it, but you've burned many bridges here at WinDrivers. And by threatening me, indirectly, with a heated email, that's not a way to leave. People usually remember the first and last thing you do, nothing inbetween. There are many of us that have tried to help you, but you have refused to even attempt to try to change. I also don't want to sound too mean, but you have brought all the "grief" you have gotten on to your self! You come in here acting like a hacker, get yourself banned, then beg for forgiveness, and spit in our faces!

I am also very appalled that you single out a copule of members as your reason for leaving. That's not the way to treat a "community"

I know you honestly don't give a flying f*** about anything I have to say, but I'll say it anyway, since now seems like the right time. I honestly think you need to leave for a while, so you can grow up. Then maybe think about coming back, with a different attitude.

You could have came to me directly with your concerns, and we could have addressed them, but you chose other routs instead. If you would have read my reply in the "pissing off" topic, maybe you would understand more of what I have said.

Sheriff Q

You never learn, do you Monkey? "I was just about to send a heated e-mail to Elbatcho and others who put me down..." THAT'S WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU! You can't leave well enough alone. Let me tell you, if you would've sent a flaming e-mail to ME, I'd have no problem with it. I've got it coming, because I HAVE been giving you a lot of grief (even if it is justified in my mind). But Elbatcho was the one trying to explain to your sorry *** what you were doing wrong, and trying to give you a few pointers on how you can clean up your act. He was trying to help you out, and yet he's the one you mention by name as the one who drove you over the edge.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Good ridance, and please don't threaten us by saying you'll be back.

mogul218

Insane Monkey,
    Please stay....If you leave, who will we abuse??? Do it for Team Windrivers.