2 day Hangover

Thread: 2 day Hangover

Smurf Village : 3rd house on the left next to the wishing well

Angry 2 day Hangover

Well both my mates are back from Afghanistan so to welcome them back we - The Ladz - Decided to go out on the town. OK, One of did owe me a drink or two so it was a good excuse to get the payment back. I dont know what they done over there but I'm pretty sure they spent most of there time trading equipment with the Americans. What I'm going to do with an assualt helmet and a rather cool combat jacket in the UK is beyond me but I guess its the thought that counts . So's back to the night out the beer flowed like water and when we had enough of the beer it was onto the shots. After closing time it was back to a mates house for more drink. I dont know what time I finished drinking at but I woke up late last night with a hangover which could of knocked an elephant out.
    Its now 4:00pm Monday Afternoon I'm at work and I'm still as rough as an arabs sandle. This thing shows no sign of clearing up. The normal hangover cures aint working.....I think my head is going to explode.

HELP

Cheers
    Papa"I feel pain, and it hurts"Smurf
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Codename "PapaSmurf" 007 :

Past Missions : Protecting the world from the Goldeneye Kid - Status Complete
    Undercover as a International Playboy photographer : Status Complete
    Bodygaurd for the Victoria Secrets girls : On going job

I know the UK doesn't have great peanutbutter, but I've always noticed a peanutbutter sandwich helps..

Drink a lot of water, too. Hangovers are *usualy* from dehydration.
    Live Free or Die

Never forget, never lose those who have been lost.

My Malinois is smarter than your honor roll student!

Take 3 Ibprofens
    Stay in bed
    Don't get up until you feel better.

I got wasted Saturday night. I put down about 12-14 Buds. By about the 10th beer I was being forced to smoke reefer. Some teenager at a party in the country was rollin hooters left and right. I thought things would be okay because my girlfriend normally takes pretty good care of me when I get that wasted. She was ripped more then I was.

Senior Member - 1000+ Club Outcoded's Avatar
    Somewhere in the UK, never quite sure where

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
    <strong>What I'm going to do with an assualt helmet and a rather cool combat jacket in the UK is beyond me</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not from round here are you?

Just take it easy, get lots of air.
    I'm in charge and I say we blow it up

Aaah Smurf, just imagine when you are married and you had to go out when she didn't want you to... how bad would the hangover be then with the constant nagging about how it was your own fault for going???

As for the jacket - keep it!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

drink another beer
    Impounded impressions of aggressive democracy see lil need to help poverty/
    A land of freedom? Of wealth? Of justice?
    I fear not for me, but for my children to wake up and see, that I am nothing but a slave
    In modern society

Kaneda, it's not just the dehydration. There are several higher molecular weight alcohols present in all brewed products that are far harder for your body to metabolize than ethanol. Much like methanol is toxic and perforates the blood vessels of the kidneys, the higher alcohols, and the aromatics, too, have nasty effects. T
    FAIR USE IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEDGE.

Athlon 1700XP, MSI K7 Master S, 512MB Crucial 2100, 2 × 18.2GB Maxtor Atlas 10K III, Bog-standard Geforce 2 Ti 64MB DDR, nice big Iiyama VMPro 452 and a SBLive! somewhere in there too, with the mother of all custom paintjobs on my spanking new Aopen H600A. And you wouldn't believe how stable 98SE/ME is on it!! 2K/XP however, now that's a different
    story... Damned ACPI!!

So we should just drink ethanol then?

Cool

Smurf Village : 3rd house on the left next to the wishing well

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NooNoo:
    <strong>Aaah Smurf, just imagine when you are married and you had to go out when she didn't want you to... how bad would the hangover be then with the constant nagging about how it was your own fault for going???

.!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hhemmm You could have a point here NooNoo. Guess the Helmet, Jacket and other survival equipment my come in handy after all

Cheers
    Papa"I'm ready for combat"Smurf
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Codename "PapaSmurf" 007 :

Past Missions : Protecting the world from the Goldeneye Kid - Status Complete
    Undercover as a International Playboy photographer : Status Complete
    Bodygaurd for the Victoria Secrets girls : On going job

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Drink Pedialite or gatorade, always works for me
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

OK.

When feeling super bad after drinking way too much do the following...

If still drunk:
    Take off work. Have another beer - nap and take a vitamin, asprin and eat non spicy foods.

If sick from hangover - I.E. near alchohol poisoning:
    Drink alka seltzer and sleep and suffer when awake. Screw work. Avoid light and sound. Take asprin and vitamins later and nibble on whatever you can keep down.

If just feeling funky with headache:
    Take alka seltzer and a vitamin pill. Get the greasiest food you can like pork fried rice or a steak sandwitch. Anything heavy that kind of makes you sleepy. Avoid stimulants - when you get home have a beer or two and get to bed early.

Also, a cure all - if you have off or iff all else fails - smoke up (not cigarettes). Helps soooo much.

Been an alkie/stoner for years... Gettin' good at it. Trust my judgement mostly sober one.

Just try not to get sober, it's far more fun.

It's all about drinking a ton of water, and eating the most greasy food that you can get your hands on. The grease does wonders for you... if you can keep it down
    Hard work often pays off in the long run, but Lazyness always pays off now.

Banned

"Hair of the dog"

That is all I have got to day about that.