Jallentino FIRED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jallentino FIRED!

Darren Wilson

Red face

Damn, that isn't good man.

Good luck with the cable company.

Man, that actually makes me sad. I can tell you are good by reading your posts. I would find another job AND sue their ***....you get the last laugh. You are in my thoughts bro.

DW, welcome back. Feeling better?
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Man, I am sorry to hear about this one. I hope they pick up a big nasty worm or something. Best of luck Bro.
    "Sometimes Death smiles at a man and the best a man can do is smile back"-Marcus Arillius

Im sorry to hear that man ... you can join darren and me with nothing in life ... and be the #3 addict..
    Life is like a bowl of rotten cherries that molden over

You'll bounce back hun! Chin up and all that crap that you don't need to hear.

Best wishes from Jen & Doc.
    He's CREAM mad that lad!!

Um ... did they give you severence?

Don't know what the laws are in your state, but here in Ontario, firing like that would lead to a lawsuit for "no just cause".

They have to give you written warnings, counseling ... at the very least, they have to tell you to stop and be able to prove that they have counselled you on a forbidden practice.

12 years, that makes about 2-3 months severence minimum.
    Veni, vidi, quiesco sum.
    "We came, We saw, We lazed around"

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Well, that certainly bites the big one, another reason that I dont like big business.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

One Word:

<h1>LITIGATION</h1>

That's my .02
    This space for rent.

You guys kick ***, thanks for your support. I was pretty tore up for a few days but am getting a new outlook. They didn't give me any severance or anything, just the big boot. I sent out 45 Resume's online and am starting to hear from some. I have a lot of experience as a tech and some certs, so it should fall in place. Just Sux ya know, 12 years. Anyway, thanks to all you well wishers, I never thought this would happen to me, but kinda cool that you all have been supportive. I really thought I had it made there, guess It goes to show you, YOU CAN BE REPLACED.
    "We have assumed control"

sorry to hear about the job, just keep the good atitude and go get some unemployment checks and take some time off. something better is coming your way.
    Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.- Ronald Reagan

gaff2

It's great that you've decided to just move on - shows a healthy view of life.

But remember, great enjoyment can be derived from revenge. If you know a lawyer, have him/her draft a letter to the company (& all officers) stating that you felt you have been discriminated against due to your (race, creed, ethnic background, shoe size, whatever). Request copies of all company policies concerning communications. Request a listing of subject lines from all e-mails from everyone in the company for the last five years. Request interviews with everyone you have had contact with in the company.

You won't get any of it, but it will surely cause panic attacks & ulcer flare-ups.

- cork

Sorry to hear that Jallentino. I wish you good luck. We're here for you!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Unhappy

Sorry to hear that but you know I've been through 3 co.'s in 3 years and each time the next jobs been better in pay and work expectations. So just keep looking you'll find something.

i'll keep you in my prayers.
    I can win any argument with any computer made yet. Since they really haven't learned to fight back.

I'm glad to see that you seem to be handling the "readjustment" well. Did you ever sign anything in regards to a corporate e-mail/Internet policy?? I agree with everyone else you should talk to a lawyer, if nothing else than to cause someone an ulcer.
    And if that doesn't work you could always drop a mail bomb or something and cause a real problem. That may sound immature but I don't feel that anyone has any right what so ever to mess with someone's livelihood.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

Hey Jall... sorry about the setback, good to hear there are possibilities open for you in the future hear. And when you're working for these bozos' competition, laugh long and loud about how they probably replaced you with some luser and are now suffering the financial consequences for it.

Just as long as you stick around Windrivers!
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!