Eminem's "Without Me"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eminem's "Without Me"

Post Eminem's "Without Me"

For those that may want to check it out:

<a href="http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=2933234s=42686779" target="_blank">http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?SID=2933234s=42686779</a>
    "Good music makes you want to dance and kiss your girlfriend. Great music makes you want to riot and kill...."- Tom Morello, Rage Against the Machine

Talking

This's a good one.
    Thank you!

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Dont even wanna hear that name, he was once almost and I stress "ALMOST" cool, but now he is one of hte little whiners putting copy protection on his cds and trying to stamp out digital music. Its not gonna happen, GET OVER IT!
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Registered User Stanley_Kubrick's Avatar

I agree that Slim Shady is being a little beeee-otch about copy-protecting his new album. I have recently read some stuff online that almost puts him in the same cesspool as those money-grubbing WHOREs, "METALLICA".

But whatever Slim, I already have the radio and the unedited version of your new song, which does happen to totally jam BTW. Thanks Gnotella! And nice work Slim! I'm looking forward to downloading the whole album!

Seriously, good song, I like eminem.
    Jesus Saves.

Gretzky recovers... He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

Sorry, feminem can play in a busy interstate for all I care. Slim Anus (not my turn of a phrase) was a fad. He came in, released a few songs, got big, and burned out. Now, no one gives a crap except for the small followings that allways happen with has-beens.

Besides, a white rapper? Come one, no precendent for success. Whose he gonna be like? Vanilla Ice? Mwahahhahaha.

edited to reposition rolleyes so its easier to tell that I was joking
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Registered User Stanley_Kubrick's Avatar

So white guys can't rap now. I guess that means black people can't play golf...oh wait, I just thought of an exception to that line of BS as well. Hmmm.

I don't dig eminem because he is white not unlike myself. I happen to enjoy all forms of music, and that includes rap as well, when it is well executed. For the record, I also respect Dre, Snoop, and especially 2pac. So when I say I dig Slim, I do have a little basis for comparison.

This is his 3rd solo album, plus 2 albums with D12, and multiple cameos, most notably, the Chronic 2k. So, I don't feel that it is fair to compare Slim with ol' "Vanilla Ice"...

So if you don't like him, that is cool, but keep that Vanilla Ice Crap to a minimum, pleeeeeze....
    Jesus Saves.

Gretzky recovers... He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jaeger:
    <strong>Sorry, feminem can play in a busy interstate for all I care. Slim Anus (not my turn of a phrase) was a fad. He came in, released a few songs, got big, and burned out. Now, no one gives a crap except for the small followings that allways happen with has-beens.

Besides, a white rapper? Come one, no precendent for success. Whose he gonna be like? Vanilla Ice? Mwahahhahaha.

edited to reposition rolleyes so its easier to tell that I was joking</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess the Beasty Boys are wearing white shoe polish..
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Stanley_Kubrick:
    <strong>I agree that Slim Shady is being a little beeee-otch about copy-protecting his new album. I have recently read some stuff online that almost puts him in the same cesspool as those money-grubbing WHOREs, "METALLICA".</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The only response I have to this is: The songs belong to Metallica. They have the right to do with them as they see fit.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

And I have the right to not buy a thing from them ever again because they want to whine and cry about it
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Banned

And I have the right to believe the Brittney Spears is a hottie when she wears the school girl outfit!!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cleetus:
    <strong>And I have the right to believe the Brittney Spears is a hottie when she wears the school girl outfit!!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen to that!

Cool

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cleetus:
    <strong>And I have the right to believe the Brittney Spears is a hottie when she wears the school girl outfit!!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen.

Edited by Hippie_Tech:

Doh! Capt.O beat me by 1 minute.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Stanley_Kubrick:
    <strong>I agree that Slim Shady is being a little beeee-otch about copy-protecting his new album. I have recently read some stuff online that almost puts him in the same cesspool as those money-grubbing WHOREs, "METALLICA".

But whatever Slim, I already have the radio and the unedited version of your new song, which does happen to totally jam BTW. Thanks Gnotella! And nice work Slim! I'm looking forward to downloading the whole album!

Seriously, good song, I like eminem.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right on!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    <strong>And I have the right to not buy a thing from them ever again because they want to whine and cry about it</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And you have the right to whine and cry when they stop making music....
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

As far as the downloading music is concerned, I am happy as is. I have not bought a CD in the past two years since I started to burn my own. The two exceptions to these are CDs that were put together for charities. I feel no pain about it either. I am sure these people are getting the compensation when they charge $85 a ticket for lawn seats at their concerts.
    I have to agree with Rosie O'Donnel when(in one of her better statements) said, "A person only needs to be so rich."
    "We have no time for rational solutions."- G.Carlin