Does anybody hate McDonalds as much as I do?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody hate McDonalds as much as I do?

Post Does anybody hate McDonalds as much as I do?

Another *&^%$#@ heartwarming family-oriented kid toy from MDonalds on the TV (During Saturday morning cartoons no less).

I know we're stuck with it. But it doesn't make me any less pissed off when my 7-year old son gets mad at me when I won't take him to McDonalds because I think they're a worse company than Packard Bell.

Regular McDonalds food has been clinically AND legally proven to be dangerous for you, ESPECIALLY to kids.

Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

As far as I am concerned, the only good thing to do at McDonalds is to take a $hit... (being a former field tech, sometimes you gotta find a facility where you can get one...)

It took me the longest time to convince my 7 yr old stepson that I make better burgers!! LOL He still occasionally gets food from there, because him being a kid is all about the Happy Meal toys.
    If it aint broke, TWEAK it!
    When in doubt, throw it out!!

Darren Wilson

I much prefer Burger King to McD's. Also better fries as well. I only use McD's if I am not near a BK

Wendy's hamburgers, I love em!
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

McDonalds is good in a jam during those overtime hours for WAN upgrades, but I definitely don't go there to get my nutrition.

On the other hand, my 4 year old daughter thinks that they are the best thing since sliced bread.
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Just think how many caring and sensitive cows are slaughtered each year so McDonalds can serve you hamburgers. It is truely sad.

Oh wait, we are talking McDonalds. There is no way that real meat could have been used for that food. Nevermind.

McDonalds is OK every once in awhile... I just try to void the place as much as possible... My 6 yr old daughter loves the place

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

I worked there for 2 years as a crew trainer so I can honestly say that I hate them more than anyone here! They treat their workers like $h!t and then expect them to walk around happy all the time. Take pity on the workers, they have it worse than you can imagine. The comapny on the other hand sucks @$$
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

CobraTekMax

I despise MickeyD's, but Burger King kicks ***. I'm not much of a fast food burger guy, though, so Taco Bell is where I go when I want something quick and cheap.

Originally posted by Lysergic:
    Just think how many caring and sensitive cows are slaughtered each year so McDonalds can serve you hamburgers. It is truely sad.

Oh wait, we are talking McDonalds. There is no way that real meat could have been used for that food. Nevermind.
    Now we know why McD's slaughters all those cattle---to make FLAVOR JUICES to add to the fries!!! Makes you wonder what they kill (collect) for the hamburgers?
    Friend of Charon

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Originally posted by Cobrage:
    I despise MickeyD's, but Burger King kicks ***. I'm not much of a fast food burger guy, though, so Taco Bell is where I go when I want something quick and cheap.
    BK!!!
    They are even worse! I was with my friend Brandon and his mom eating there one day and we found a worm, half-cooked in the burger! Nasty!!! Maybe its just the one near my house, but that really made me sick
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Cool

Read "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser. You'll never look at McDonalds the same way again. The company as a whole is rotten all the way down to their food! If the public knew how the food is processed and then prepared BEFORE it even gets to these Fast food joints they would rather eat their own Sh*t than purchase a burger.
    "Life is hard...But its harder if you're stupid!"
    John Wayne

CobraTekMax

Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    BK!!!
    They are even worse! I was with my friend Brandon and his mom eating there one day and we found a worm, half-cooked in the burger! Nasty!!! Maybe its just the one near my house, but that really made me sick
    That's why they're so good, dude!

Ever wonder why in a burger from McDonalds the "meat" is always grey? Back in the late seventies there were accusations about McD's supplementing their ground beef with worm protein. In addition, it's pretty common knowledge that they do supplement with soy protein these days....Needless to say, I haven't eaten at McD's since the 70's. If I really need a fix on the road, I find a Burger King, except a few years back when I discovered that apparently, there aren't any Burger Kings in Oklahoma?
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

wendy's or harveys hands down.

mcd is basically the only fast food place that was around as a kid, so i ate a lot there, and i was the typicaly kid always wanting to eat there.

this past year at skool i was lucky if i ate there maybe 3-4 times???
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

[geek code]
    v3.12
    GCS
    d- s: a-- C++>$ US>$ UL>$ P+ L+ E--- W++>$ N K- w O---- PS PE Y+ t+ 5++ X R tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e h-- r+ y++
    [/geek code]