Does anybody hate McDonalds as much as I do? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Does anybody hate McDonalds as much as I do?

Cool

Originally posted by Mayet:
    I have yet to go to Maccas and get my meal right........There just churned out sh*t. KFC is not much better...There is an interesting email going around as to why Kentucky fried chicken is no longer able to use the name chicken.....it is so genetically modified. They grow em without heads and legs apparently in incubator things....the email made me sick......could never eat there again ... Nothing beats my own home cooking anyway I just wish someone else could cook food the way I like it.........
    As far as I know the headless chicken e-mail is bogus but I know that MCD's in conjunction with Tyson Foods did in fact develope a bigger meatier type of chicken just for their McNuggets in the late 70's.
    "Life is hard...But its harder if you're stupid!"
    John Wayne

Talking

Originally posted by RoccoSiffredi:
    My Father has just bought me round a KFC and I must say that if the 'items' were actually chickens then the chickens must have been either Bantam's or Malnourished as they were absolutely tiny!!!! My boys Crispy strips were bigger!!!!
    Please don't tell me you mean what I think you mean???

I hate McDonalds too. Although I don't use to eat this kind of food, I go somewhere else if I have to.
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Cool

I have to admit to being a Burger King fan, although I like to chips at KFC (Karnt Find the Chicken...)
    Good day to be alive, sir
    Good day to be alive he says, yeah

Mickey D's is a pretty nasty place. One time I went there early in the morning to get an egg mcmuffin, and I found some BLACK CRAP on my Egg McMuffin, and no it was NOT because it was over cooked! It was nasty! Anyway, they gave me a free meal (of all things, right?) but I rarely eat there.

My favorite place is Wendy's....Dave Thomas really knows his burgers, oh yeah

If you eat solely at those golden armpits, you will die of scurvy

Stay away is what I say.
    Veni, vidi, quiesco sum.
    "We came, We saw, We lazed around"

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar

Cannot stand to eat at McDs. Last time I tried (3 years ago) the burger I had was chock full of gristle. Never again.

For fast food, I like Hardees, Arby's, KFC, Subway. Dairy Queen for ice cream, although I do get cravings for Frosties from Wendy's!
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

You mean to tell me you people don't like those chicken McWhatevers?

I tend to shy away from fast food except for Taco Supremes from Taco Bell and 2 tacos for $0.99 from Taco John's.

Registered User Stanley_Kubrick's Avatar

Red face

1) i am a vegetarian, so i cant eat ANYTHING there, beef is even in the fries (wtf?)

2) McDonalds=Microsoft. There are the most EVIL company around, Marketing this SH*T to kids the ay they do, building those playlands for them as well. WANKS!

3) Health/environmental/ethical reasons prevent me from even walking in there.
    Jesus Saves.

Gretzky recovers... He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

I worked with a contractor who claims his brother was a truck driver for McD's. His brother told him about making deliveries from a worm farm in the midwest to the distribution center for their beef products. I dunno, put me off eatin there. You know that smell after it rains and the worms all come out on the pavement to get cooked, take a good sniff next time you're at McDonald's.

On a side note, Hardee's used to have pretty good food, but I had to have the one in my hometown shut down. I ordered my food, corrected the girl on the order (drive-through,) verified order was correct, got to the window and it was wrong. I was late for a wedding so I said whatever, and grabbed the food and left. I got about a mile down the road and reached in for a fry, they had been soaked either in cold grease or in water, basically the consistency of mashed potatoes. Next, I found that the burger (monster) was almost entirely mayo, not like both sides, but about a half inch thick on each side. I threw it back in the bag with the muck and made a U-turn, still late, very pissed. Girl at the counter was some sort of hunch-backed troglodite-dwarf-troll (I think she ate the food.) Took my food in back and came up front to tell me they could "remake" it (like I want to eat there food now,) refused to refund. I let her have it and advised the other customers to leave. 2 weeks and about 10 phone calls later, I get a call to come in for my refund and the manager asked that I not call corporate anymore. I get there, most of the kitchen is in the parking lot being professionally cleaned, 2 weeks later, out of business shut down by corporate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Justice does happen.

Originally posted by Wayward Clam:
    Another *&^%$#@ heartwarming family-oriented kid toy from MDonalds on the TV (During Saturday morning cartoons no less).

I know we're stuck with it. But it doesn't make me any less pissed off when my 7-year old son gets mad at me when I won't take him to McDonalds because I think they're a worse company than Packard Bell.

Regular McDonalds food has been clinically AND legally proven to be dangerous for you, ESPECIALLY to kids.

You really should take your kids to McDonald's. It's as BadAmerican as you can get. After all, former President Clinton goes there. You can always get the salad emulsifier for yourself. I don't think a happy meal every now and then would hurt your kids. Kids are resilient.
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok... they know me here

I refer to McDonalds as the Breakfast Nazis. Every other fast food place on earth will let you order a hamburger at 6 a.m. if you want it. But not McDonalds. You have to order breakfast. You want fries with that? TOO BAD! No fries until 10:00!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, they have managed to screw up my order every single time I've gone in! I order a Coke, and get Diet Coke. I ordered an Egg McMuffin and got a Muffin, no Egg, no Mc, just Muffin.

Their fries are usually soggy and taste like crap, and their burgers are about as bland as can be without substituting tofu for the meat. I only eat at McDonalds if I don't have any other choice.

In emergencies ... like 3 am and no food since breakfast... I'll scarf down a Mac. I think of it as fuel, not food.
    I think I know just enough to know how much I don't know... I think...