would you be unfaithful if...?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: would you be unfaithful if...?

Post would you be unfaithful if...?

A conversation with my wife set me thinking the other day.

If your partner was the kind of person who would not be hurt or angered by it, would you flirt, sleep around, etc. with other people instead of being monogamous?

I'm more interested in people's reasons for their answers rather than their answers themselves.
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

CobraTekMax

Sure. I feel it's my duty to humanity to spread my genes to as many pools as possible.

NO I wouldn't because I have no desire to stray from the Treasure. I think if you love the person you at least owe it to them to dedicate your man Jelly to her alone.

I can look all I want, go to the strip club if I want. I have no reason to sleep around. All I want is at home.

Elbatcho

Talking

My girlfriend and I did talk about swinging butwe are both very jealous people and what would start of as fun would most likly end up in double homacide.

I love my wife more than anything, but i also know myself pretty damn good. Good enough to say that I have absolutly no morals. That being said, the answer is yes.(even though I don't want to, i still would)
    It's good to be the King.

jimmr13

No Comment!/ Don't think so. / No Comment!

3fingersalute

I would never cheat on my wife. I know it is easier said than done, but I really have strong opinions about this...I take wedding vows VERY seriously.

I would have to say, in all honesty, I would not, nor will I ever, cheat on my girlfriend. I may openly stare at an attractive woman, but that's as far as it would ever go.
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

I would never cheat on my girlfriend. We just celebrated our 1 year anniv and things are great. I couldn't be happier. We have great conversations and awesome sex. I mean hell, how many of you have done it in a movie theatre?
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way. ---Pink Floyd

Categorically nope! Happy with my wife...

And, got all that "runnin', jumpin', foolin' around out of my system in the army and later in the frat.
    "Qui me amat, amat et canem meum."

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

I have had the same one for almost 4 years now and not once have I even come close to cheating on her. I have enough respect for her not to cheat her, if I wanted someone else I would tell her straight up.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Nope, I wouldn't do it. For several reasons;

It's not in my value system.

I wouldn't be able to look my partner square in the eye (I'm a lousy liar).

And it's happened to me, I know how painful it is to find out your partner is sleeping around behind your back. I don't want to be the one inflicting the pain.
    I really am trying to understand your point of view, but I can't seem to stick my head that far up my A$$

Been married now for 2 years and we have been into the swinging thing and all that, but we know where our bread is buttered.
    It was like that when I got here!_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ pig's a$$.

From gaseous clouds forming around Uranus

Originally posted by window_washer:
    A conversation with my wife set me thinking the other day.

If your partner was the kind of person who would not be hurt or angered by it, would you flirt, sleep around, etc. with other people instead of being monogamous?

I'm more interested in people's reasons for their answers rather than their answers themselves.
    I've been with the same woman now for more than 15 years, haven't you ever heard of the 7 year itch? I've thought about it, but I could never do it for I know how I'd feel if my wife had gone behind my back and slept with another man. I've flirted, but never slept with another since I've been married, I've had many a chance to do so, but chose not to. My wife's all I need
    "Oh my beloved Ice Cream Bar, how I love to lick your creamy center" - Ren