The Tall and Short of It - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tall and Short of It

Ya, we've known that for quite a while now, Creeping. j/k

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
    getting into cars is taking it's toll on my head.

3fingersalute

Originally posted by SNAFU:
    How's the weather up there? me:Why dont' you grow up and find out?
    I'm 6'4" and I get that a lot. My grandfather told me when somebody asks "How's the weather up there?" I should spit on them and say "It's raining!"

6 feet tall i dont have a pro or con about being this tall. and i will take a women of any size as long as it look good
    Impounded impressions of aggressive democracy see lil need to help poverty/
    A land of freedom? Of wealth? Of justice?
    I fear not for me, but for my children to wake up and see, that I am nothing but a slave
    In modern society

Red face

I am 6ft and 212 lbs. I work out a lot so. I am not fat with it. I actually am @ 6% body fat right now. I am on a diet. I have dated girls of all sizes. It was weird dating girls taller than you though. But, it can be interesting. If ya know what I mean... My g/f now is 5'3" and 90 lbs. It's kinda funny to see us together.

Locke Seven

Well i'm 6'2 and only 17 yrs old, so i gues i got alittle more to grow, one last spert of growth they call it. But i LOVE taller women, i think just because there aren't meany of them, but i love long LEGS!!

Locke Seven

oh yeah i didn't really mean taller than me women...just taller than average, like 5'9 to 6'2 is great!!!lol

Cool

5'8" I guess that makes me average. Except for around here. Seems like just about everyone is really tall.
    "Is a dream a lie, if it don't come true?" -Springsteen

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Originally posted by MacGyver:

You know what they say about people with big feet....
    Yeah, they wear big shoes
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

I am 5'10. The problem that I run into is that I have short legs.
    Faith is the substance of things not known and the Evidence of things not seen.

I am 6'11" tall. I was an All-American basketball player in college. I currently play for......What? Oh that damned alarm clock!!!
    L

Welcome to four more years of the most dangerous presidency in history.

You know what scares me? I'm 5'10", and am taller than anyone in my immediate family by a good 3 inches. And most of you seem to be 6'+.

I guess I'd be called "stocky", as I weigh 235lbs, but have a 32" waist, 19" neck, 15" biceps, and 23" thighs, and almost no gut...need to work on the abs tho...=)

My g/f is 5'2" and 120lbs...I make her look like a little kid...
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

6'2", 225lbs. and built like a brick *********. Am I stuck or what? I only notice a problem getting into small cars. I don't have trouble finding clothes that fit except blazers/sport-coats never seem to be broad enough in the shoulders. I LOVE GOING TO CHINEESE OR MEXICAN RESTAURANTS. Makes me feel like a friggin giant(i get up and walk around sometimes for no apparent reason just so I can look down at them for fun). The goatee and scorn on my face usually deter any stupid tall poeple questions however, most of the women I've dated pride themselves on telling me that I'm really just a teddy bear like they've discovered some kind of secret. Hey, I really am a nice guy.

Edited by request of Moderator. - AlienDyne
    Nothing left to say

5.9-foot-tall (178cm), no particular problems!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Arrow

I am 6'1" & 1/2 inch & weigh about 150 +/-

I am about the middle in height in my family though. My uncle is 6'5", My grandfather is 6'3", and my cousin is 6'4".
    I'm just a sinner saved by grace.

Cool

OK, it looks like geeks are above average in height. That or those of us that are short are short won't admit it. I'm only 5'6" when I stand tall so I've always been looking up at everyone since high school. Most women I date are taller than me, especially after they put on heels. But I do love slow dancing with them. Resting my head between their aahhhh.... shoulders.
    Computers follow your orders, not your intentions.