Xbox, how good? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Xbox, how good?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I don't like that fact that the xbox is $299 with only game controller and no game from my understanding. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought it was $199 like the PS2.
    Do You Realize? - that you have the most beautiful face
    Do You Realize? - we're floating in space -
    Do You Realize? - that happiness makes you cry
    Do You Realize? - that everyone you know someday will die

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't like that fact that the xbox is $299 with only game controller and no game from my understanding.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was $199 like the PS2.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">That post was made on January 11 when the XBOX was still $299 fyi. It IS now $199 in the US
    I think the problem is either an ID10T or PEBCAK error

Moved to gaming.