STOP please STOP
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STOP please STOP

Post STOP please STOP

one of my co-workers (nice guy but) has this thing about whistleing, now i usalaly dont have a prob with whistleing but this guy is driving me f()ckin nuts.. he cant hold a tune to save his life and its like all dam day whistle whistle whistle arrrggg. i think one day i am going to rip his f()ckin lips right off.

what do your co-workers do that just make that nerve shoot up your spine and make you rip out your hair
    Impounded impressions of aggressive democracy see lil need to help poverty/
    A land of freedom? Of wealth? Of justice?
    I fear not for me, but for my children to wake up and see, that I am nothing but a slave
    In modern society

I used to have one that would "whisper sing" and all you could ever here was when she hit "S"...dorve me friggin NUTS!!!
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

I used to work with this id10t and he used to crack his neck 10 times a day, it was on my nerves you could hear it across the room. Between that and his spit cups laying around I was pleased when he was "let go" Oh yeah I almost forgot about his "snot rockets" onto whereever he was at, carpet, tile, indoors or out. I wanted to beat the he!! out of that guy.
    "We have assumed control"

Oh god I had a cell mate...I mean office mate who would humm!! GOOD GOD it drove me nuts. Since this was when I was an Admin, I would pruposfully mistype his reports.
    "There is always a need for intoxication: China has opium, Islam has hashish, the West has woman."
    André Malraux
    (1901-1976)

"Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help."

I've got a guy a little step away from my office that likes to sing snippets of popular songs off key. He's terrible, I doubt he could even hum the tune close to the key in which it was written. I wish I had an office door that I could close to keep out the cacophony.
    end of line.

May seem petty, but I got a co-worker that starts all of her sentences with "Listen...". Drives me freakin' batty.
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

3fingersalute

I got a co-worker who constantly comes to work hung-over....(wait, that's me)

Ummm, I have a co-worker who comes to work anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour late EVERY day.....and the boss don't punish him ever!!!!!......Now that's annoying!!!

CobraTekMax

I don't usually talk to my co-workers or deal with them in any way, shape or form. I just lock myself in my office most of the day and post on WD or AC, and play Black & White, or do other constructive things like that. No one needs to actually talk to me. That's what the intercom & voicemail are for!

Darren Wilson

My colleagues had tendencies never to return things they borrowed. That really pi$$ed me off. So I 'borrowed' a monile phone, hard disks, memory, mice, keyboards, monitors, etc,etc. They never asked to borrow again

I had a guy working for me once that would starting giggling and snorting over the stupidest stuff and it didn't matter if you laughed along, smiled at him or just looked at him like he was stoned. He was good with the comps so I suffered it for quite a while but one day he was typing up a letter to a customer who was an Assistant Manager of a clothing store and listed her name at the top as "Asst. whatshername" and when he ran the spell check of course it didn't recognize asst. and suggested "***" as a replacement. Man, that episode lasted for a good ten minutes and I had to shut my door while he explained it to everyone in the building. However, after sending her the letter, he felt compelled to call her and tell her about it. I felt compelled to fire his "asst." I tried to but he went to giggling and snorting again like I was kidding and the guilt hit me so I couldn't follow through and tell him I was serious. I just gave him the stoned look and went back to what I was working on. I did have a talk with him about it though and apologized to the customer as well. I hate it when I have to do that.
    Nothing left to say

Wait until a group is around & say "SHUT THE HELL UP!!! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!"

This worked for me on more than one occasion. It really makes them feel like crap & they wont talk to you for about 3 weeks...but the annoying habit stops.

I had to use this tactic on a stupid woman that worked in our office that liked to chew gum all day with her big mouth open. All I heard was "snap, suck, snap, suck" ALL DAY LONG. Finally I couldnt take it anymore & went off the deep end. I looked like a total prick, but the chewing ceased.
    I'm just a sinner saved by grace.

I was working with this one guy who would sing to the music quietly. buthe the problem was he listened to really bad dance music and techno. ever try to sing a line of synth? yeah. and then there was one.
    I'm just a little mushroom. always kept in the dark...

Ok.............I have to admit it.......I whistle and huff when I'm working.......I don't know I'm doing it until someone tells me to shut up or change the tune.

This is the end of todays confession. Oh and yes it bugs the he!! out of me when someone else does it.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it....... If it's broke, buy a new one

Mine, is not whistleing. He's always always trying to clean his teeth using his lips. This makes a terrible sound that drives me crazy!

Maybe I should offer to help him clean his teeth using a.. screw-driver!!!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

3fingersalute

Originally posted by AlienDyne:
    Mine, is not whistleing. He's always always trying to clean his teeth using his lips. This makes a terrible sound that drives me crazy!

Maybe I should offer to help him clean his teeth using a.. screw-driver!!!
    Or your fists!!!!!